Chapter 5

Jin's P.O.V

'I can't have feelings for her.... Can I!?' The thought kept racing through my head as we were talking about random things.

We were sat in the VIP section of VidCon. It was a mini garden place with cherry blossom trees. {I'm bad at describing so don't judge}

"So Jess, how's your love life been?" Shelby randomly asked

Jess took a bite of her apple and replied: "I've got a boyfriend."

As she said that a pain in my heart surfaced.

Why do I feel like that? I haven't felt this feeling since we were little and Jess had a boyfriend, which was Sly, Iron-man's son. They almost got married once, by accident, but it made my heart ache even more.

Their relationship only lasted a couple of months because the day after they broke up was the day the few disappeared. Jess was heartbroken and really upset but we were all always there for each other. So we helped her get through it. Until the day we saw Jess die.

But seriously, I can't have feelings for her.... Can I!?

"Oh," Alesa laughed a bit, snapping me out my thoughts.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I saw a slight pain appear in Jin's eyes as I said I have a boyfriend. I wonder why...

"But I'm thinking about breaking up with him soon," I said casually.

Jin's eyes lightened up

"Why?" Adam asked

"I think I have feelings for someone else..." I said glancing at Jin.

"Who?" He asked

"All I'll say is he's here. Right now." I said blushing slightly glancing at Jin again.

"Oooooooooooooooooooh~" Everyone, except Jin, said all sing-song

"What?" We both asked in unison

"Nothing~," They all said again.

"I ship it," Ross said and they all agreed to cause me and Jin blushed like crazy.

Katelyn's P.O.V

Aphmau's been lying to us her whole life!? Lying to ME! She's practically my younger sister! And to think how upset Aaron will feel! HOW DARE SHE!!

I will get the truth out of her... I will...

Sorry, it's so short!

But heh, now you Jinmau fans can stop killing me in the comments

XD

And I fixed the thing in all the other chapters, Jin and Aph are no longer related

But anyways, stay mad and keep shipping my angry fangirls

Baiiiiiiiiiiii~

Edited: 20-04-17