Chapter 12

Jess collapsed, being caught by Sly. Sly Stark. "Thanks..." She mumbled, looking away from him. Her black bangs casting a dark shadow over her eyes. He ignored the girl's thanks and pulled her into a huge hug.

"JESS! OH MY GOSH WE'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" He hugged her tighter, crushing the poor girl slightly.

"Sly... Not now..." She mumbled, escaping his grip, looking down to the ground.

"Not now? Not now?! Jess, we've waited forever to see you again! So not not?! When?!"

"Sly, you just don't understand it, do you? You left me! Do you have any idea how upset I was?!"

"Jess... We're so sorry about that! But it wasn't our choice! We were forced too! It was either leave with no warning or..." Sly paused to help him keep his composer. "Someone, more like two people, if you can even call them that, would hurt you..."

Jess bit the tip of her tongue to stop her eyes tearing up, a look of forgiveness and slight guilt in her eyes. All she could end up saying was a small oh. Her voice hoarse, from the amount of crying she had done, and timid.

"Look, Jess, we're all incredibly sorry, but it was for your own safety!" Kayla said, approaching the pair. Jess bit her tongue a bit harder to stop her tears flowing, escaping, from her caramel-brown eyes. 

"I-it's ok... I-I'm just glad I know now..." She mumbled quietly it barely audible.

"Jess... Are you ok...?" Katz asked, approaching the trio along with the rest of the few.

"Mhhm..." Jess nodded a reply, fumbling to get her phone out of her pocket. She shot a text on a group chat that had the Skymedia crew in it, and she shakily out her phone back away bin her back pocket.

"Jess? You ok? Your shaking..."José pointed out

She shook her head in response, collapsing into a pool of darkness on the floor.

***

Jess was experiencing horrible things inside the pool of darkness; a physical dream. Her evil uncle, Loke, was there. She was chained to a chair that was placed in a dark corner. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, a deep gash appeared across her left cheek. She gasped out in pain as it did.

***

Jin and the rest of Skymedia ran to the place Jess had told them about and gasped at the sight. The sight of Jess, asleep on the floor, gasping and biting her bottom lip to stop herself screaming as a deep gash appeared on her left cheek.

"JESS!" Everyone screamed, panicking at the sight.

***

As Jess felt a sword strike her arm, leaving a bit cut with blood spewing out, she let out a muffled scream, refusing to cause so much of a commotion. A tear slipped from her caramel-brown eyes.

"Now, now, my poor little innocent niece...~" An evil-sounding voice cackled. "It's me! Your favourite uncle!" A growling sound came from Jess's mouth, as she mumbled.

"You wish..."

"Hmm? What was that?~" He smirked, cracking a whip. She flinched slightly at the sound and sight. "Hmm? Not so strong now, are ya?~" His smirk never ending and we crept closer to the chained up girl. She started to struggle against the chains but the just became tighter and sharper. 

Loke stopped directly in front of Jess, the whip in his hands, the smirk of his never fading once. "Now, where is Mjolnir?" She faced away, closing her eyes, not answering his questions. "YOU WILL ANSWER ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU!" He struck her on the left cheek with the whip. 

Jess screamed out in pain. "That's a good girl...~ Scream for me...~"

***

Alesa's, Shelby's and Kayla's eyes filled with tears as a whip mark appeared on Jess's right cheek and when she let out a blood-curdling scream.

"We need Mjolnir...!" Alex exclaimed, voice full of worry.

"Right! Sly go get it from the hall, since you're the only one who can pick it up, even if it's very barely..." Castor explained.

"Right. On it!" Sly nodded, clicking a button on his watch and his suit replacing his ordinary clothes and flying out the door, in the direction of the hall.

***

As Jess went through many forms of torcher, she refused to give in. She refused to tell him where Mjolnir was. 

"Please hurry, guys..." She mumbled.

Edited: 20-04-17