Chapter 11

'Hell'. A word that Jess has used multiple times to describe today. 'Hell' to describe suffering, in other words, what's she's witnessing right now. Shelby and Alesa were showing her baby pictures on the big screen. In other words, complete and utter humiliation. The worst part is Jin was LOVING them!

She was in a corner, crimson red with embarrassment, hoping to disappear. Huddled away, her embarrassment faded and it turned to  anger as she noticed, her old group of friends, 'The Few'. The group that had allegedly died. The group that had turned they're backs on her when she was going through tough times. The group that abandoned her...

Jess bit her tongue as she felt salt water prick the corner of her amber eyes. Memories began to brush the surface of her mind. As memories started to pour themselves onto her, the tears became harder to hold back.

The memories, distant and vague, yet still clear enough to make her cry. As more and more began to flood her mind, a tear escaped. After that, she couldn't control them. They just poured themselves out. 

Jess's makeup  began to run, her hair becoming loose, but she didn't care. She began to feel claustrophobic and anxious. She decided to take the risk. She stood up and ran. Ran with tears rolling down her puffy cheeks. Ignoring shouts from everyone, she continued to run. Run. Run. She ran until her feet to carry her no more.

She colapssed, but was caught by ___