Chapter 10

Jin and Jess walked out of the café laughing and joking. They both had bright smiles on their faces that reached up to their eyes. They were, unknowingly, holding hands. When Jess looked down she noticed that they were holding hands and she instantly blushes.

Jin chuckled a bit and asked, "Why are you blushing?"

"Meep!" She squeaked as her blush intensified and Jin chuckled again

"Aww, it's ok Jessy. Don't be embarrassed!"

"S-shut up!" Her blush turned into a crimson red as she punched his arm lightly

"Oww!" He faked, jokingly. She glared and he chuckled some more. She pulled her hand away, faced away from him and pouted "Hmph!" 

"Aww, Jessy, don't be mad!" 

"Hmph!"

"Come on Jessssssss! You know you love meee!~" With that Aphmau blushed a bit again.

"N-no!"

"You suck at lying!"

"Hmph!"

Shelby's P.O.V

Jess had texted Alesa and I about her and Jin's date so, naturally, as her besties and all, we were spying on them. Alesa's eyes were shining, with fangirlism, and I was lightly giggling. 

"THERE ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!" Alesa squealed into my ear. Jess and Jin must have heard us because they turned in our direction. Alesa and I quickly ducked behind a bin, but my white paper clown fell off the top of my light red hair. 

{MY FRIEND IS WATCHING CLOWN SIGHTING VIDEOS NEXT TO ME ;-; SEND HELP ;-;} 

Alesa silently facepalmed as I mouthed an apology. Jin and Jess approached us and Alesa bit her lip and I held my breath. As Jess picked up my crown she cooed, "Shelby~ Come out come out where ever you are!~"

I didn't answer.

"I've got your crown and I've got cookies!~"

I perked up. 'I have too!' I mouthed to Alesa

'NO NO NO!' She mouthed back

'But my crown... Ross got it for me at our family reunion..'

'Ok fine. BUT I wasn't involved!'

'Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever!'

"Uh... Hai!" I smiled innocently, making a grab for my crown.

"Ah-ah-ah! Oh no, you don't!" She exclaimed, pulling it away from me. Jin chuckled and I gave a small pout.

"B-but Ross got that for me at our family reunion!"

"No buts! You tell us why you were spying, I give you back your crown," 

I gave a hidden smirk "Don't ask me, ask Alesa!" I felt Alesa's burning glare on the back of my neck and I shivered slightly.

"We're here to make sure HE doesn't get too touchy-touchy!" Alesa narrowed her eyes at Jin and he gave a small nervous laugh. "but I see he already did get touchy-touchy!"

"It was only a kiss!" Jin and Jess protested and Alesa and I both raised an eyebrow each.

"Ok, so maybe two or three kisses!" Jin confessed

"But they're nice kisses!" Jess added.

"So, two things. One; Can I have my crown back?" I asked politely. She gave it back and I rested it on the crown of my head.

"Two;" Alesa started and taking a small sigh "Jessica, you are hereby grounded for kissing boys!"

"What?! Seriously Alesa?!" She protested

"Yep! You are ordered to stay by our side and you are prohibited, until further notice, to stay away from that boy!" Alesa exclaimed.

"But mooooom!" Jess protested

"No buts!" Alesa exclaimed and I let out a small laugh

"Hmph fine!" She gave in, letting out a small sigh "Cya later Jin?"

"Definitely!" He chuckled in reply

"Oh no, you won't be!" I shouted as we started to walk off somewhere. 

"WE'LL SE!" Jin shouted back while chuckling.

Aphmau's P.O.V

It's different when these guys 'ground' me since we've known each other for so long. And they know that I know it's a joke. Whereas, when it comes to the Mystreet gang it's a COMPLETELY different story. But that's for another day...