Chapter 9 (UPDATES ARE BACK!!!!!!!)

Aphmau's P.O.V

I kept running to the convention centre.

"Don't look back Jess.." I mumbled to myself as I heard my 'friends' from mystreet shouting;

"APH!" or "APHMAU!" or "APHMAU~SENPAI!" In KC's case 

I kept running, until,

CRASH!

I bumped into the door of the centre. I stood up, brushed my shorts off, smiled to myself and darted inside. I was running around like a chicken without a head until I bumped into something. It hurt my head. A LOT! As I stood up and my vision cleared, I looked at what I ran into to. Of all the things it could have been, it was the Lady Thor stand.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I took a quick look around to see if anyone was around and luckily there wasn't. I closed my eyes and summoned a balls of light. Trying to keep it as small as I could, I threw it down onto the ground, stepped into it and teleported somewhere in the centre.

Kayla's P.O.V

I felt a slight magic unbalance. It was almost as if someone used an illegal teleportation spell. 

"Did you feel that..?" I asked Sly

"Feel what?"

"Never mind.."  

Aphmau's P.O.V

I started to run off again. I used an illegal teleportation spell but I had no choice. I'm in a HUGE rush! I have to meet Jin at a small cafe for lunch! I kept running and I managed to get there one minute before we were supposed to be there, so that means one minute before Jin gets there. I stood up, catching my breath. I smiled and waited for him to show up. 

"Hey, Jess!" I heard a voice from behind me say as it's hand on my shoulder. I jumped and then turned around, glaring. I saw it was Jin. He laughed at me and my face went bright red with embarrassment.

"Shall we?" He laughed, holding his hand out in a gentleman way,

"We shall," I laughed taking his hand and we walked into the small cafe.