Tainted World

Yellow's P.O.V.

"Red! Blue! Green! Wait up! Please!" I shouted at the 3 silhouettes. All of them turned around, their bodies' shadowed. I ran to them, tears escaping my eyes. Red waved to me, and a small light of hope blossomed in my heart. Then they shattered, like a mirror who had no twin.

I bolted up, gasping for breath. Beads of sweat dripped down my face, and my heart was pounding rapidly. I sighed. Again with that dream. I quickly collected myself, and stared up at the blinding sun. I sweat dropped. "I DOZED OFF AGAIN?!?" I screamed. I picked up my notebook and straw hat, checked on my Pokémon, and sprinted along the river.
My name is Yellow de Viridian Grove, or Yellow of the Viridian Forest. I am 18 years old, and I am one of the 4 famous Pokédex Holders of the Kanto Region. Known as the Healer, I have the power to heal and listen to a Pokémon's thoughts. However, overexerting myself will cause fatigue. Right now, I am meeting up with the other 3 Dex Holders, Red, Blue, and Green in Viridian City.
Blue is the other female Holder. She is known as the Evolver, one who has a specialty in evolving Pokémon. Blue can be loud, but she is sweet and strong. She also has a thing for Green. 😏

     Green is Red's arch rival, but best friend at the same time

Green is Red's arch rival, but best friend at the same time. He is the Trainer, a person who can pull out the best of a Pokémon's ability. Green is probably the most arrogant out of all of us, but can be kind and caring. Sometimes, to some people. Cough- Blue -Cough.

     Then there's Red, Champion of the 9th Pokémon League in both Kanto and Johto

Then there's Red, Champion of the 9th Pokémon League in both Kanto and Johto. He's the strongest person I know! Red is a Fighter, the best of the best at battle. He's so kind and selfless, everyone likes him! But... He's so dense!

 He's so dense!