Mercy

-Why do I have a feeling no one will spare Claude?😂-

"I let Yellow take the kill." Claude looked up at me in confusion and surprise, his eyes glazed over. I picked up Yellow bridal-style, and looked back at her father one last time. Don't think I'm doing this because I forgive you. Yellow didn't give her life up for nothing. I thought.

I ventured into the back of the woods, gazing at Yellow occasionally. Why was it always her, I thought again. "I turned cold, Yellow. I was merciless, like Giovanni. But now..." I glanced up at the cloudy sky, and gave it a sad smile.

"I did the right thing."

I stopped after a while of walking, and set Yellow in the fresh layer of snow. "I love you, Yellow." I stood up, and pondered about what to do. I was at a loss for words, and couldn't think straight.

◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️

So, you are a merciful being. How intriguing.
But you should really help your friend. And it seems as if there is only one, proper option.

Dig a grave and let Yellow rest in peace?

Yes. No...

◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all of the support, I'm so thankful. Sorry for not updating, I mean, I had no determination to write. And I probably won't be able to update soon because of midterms😓 whoops.

*The next few chapters will be short and interactive.

Word Count: 241