Anticipation

Blue's P.O.V.

     "Morty?" I asked the figure questionably. "Yours truly." He said, coming into the light. I gave him a tiny smile before walking towards him. "Here's my question." I said while walking, becoming a steel trap. "I need you to find me two people." I asked, stopping in front of him. He still had a height advantage, but I don't care about intimidation. When I want something, I get it. That's how I work.
     "Who is it?" Green asked from behind me. Without looking back at him, I answered with a long pause.

"Yellow's parents." There was a long pause. I turned around to face Green. "For 11 years, we have not heard anything about them, seen them, or even heard of them. Isn't that strange?" I questioned. "It's not our business." Green answered. "We should stay out of Yellow's personal life. She obviously kept it hidden for a reason." Shock crawled up my veins. I looked down at the ground, clenching my fists. A bubble burst inside me. "Well, as her friend, her business is my business! She misses her parents. And it hurts me to see my friend have a screwed up childhood like mine!" I screamed. I don't think I have ever been this angry at Green. "If you don't want me to interfere with her past, try and stop me. I won't let anyone suffer like I did. So I won't lose." I scoffed at him, heading with Morty into his office, leaving Green in my dust.

⚡️❄️

    Shutting the door behind me, I saw Morty already setting up for vision. I was still serious as I was before. I need to find them. "Do you have an item of her parents?" I nodded as I reached in my back pocket. I 'borrowed' this from Yellow before she left. "Here." I handed Morty a picture. Of her family. All smiling in front their house. Both parents had blonde hair and were fit and healthy. The mom had hair reaching down to her waist, and was hugging Yellow tightly as she laughed. The dad was a little more mature, but he gave a small smile towards his child.
"All right." Morty said as he began. I stared around the blank room uncomfortably while he searched for them. Did she really have a childhood like mine? Or are her parents just out on business? I unconsciously bit my fingernails. I'm nervous. What secrets does Yellow keep behind that beautiful smile of hers? "For the mother... All I see is darkness." I turned my head towards Morty. "A grave." My eyes widened. So her mother is... "But the father is different. I see snow falling around him, with some kind of aircraft above him." Morty suddenly opened his eyes. "What is it? What's wrong?" I asked him worriedly. He shook his head, as if he didn't want to share what he saw. When the gym leader finally worked up the courage to say what he saw through his power, I widened my eyes in fear and shock. I thanked him quickly, before running out of the office. As I ran down the lit pathway, water rippled as it mirrored the sky.
     I barged out of the gym, catching glances from the citizens. I need to hurry. Faster. I pulled out Blasty. Faster. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Green reaching out to me. I need to hurry to Snowpoint. Faster. Blasty propelled us forward with its water as I hopped on his back. I didn't imagine this would happen. "Blue!" I didn't even turn around to face Green. "I don't want any apologies. We need to get to Snowpoint fast." I said robotically. My eyes narrowed as the wind buffeted my face. "Why? What did Morty see?" He asked as he pulled up next to me on Charizard. "Yellow's in danger!" I said urgently. Damn it. Just don't let it happen yet. Please.

Yellow's P.O.V.

     I fluttered my eyes open. My whole body ached in pain. I sighed in pain as I propped myself up on my pillow. Wait. A pillow? I found myself in a fancy bedroom, with at least a queen sized bed. How did I get here? "Dad?" I whispered. I bolted out of bed onto my unsteady feet. I looked at my bandaged hands, and the fancy nightgown I was wearing. Where's Dad? I looked out the bedroom window to see a snow filled valley. Millions of questions filled my head as I plopped back down on the bed as dizziness took its course. The ceiling was decorated with extensive detail. Ice fought the losing war against fire, but still battled valiantly.
    "Vee!" I perked up when I saw an Eevee sprint into the bedroom and onto my bed, licking my face. I giggled with realization. "You're the Eevee that I healed before!" I said while giving it a tight squeeze. "Mystery Girl finally awake?" I looked up to see 3 kids walk in my room. "You were asleep for quite a while." A girl with black hair said as she sat down next to me. "Who are you guys?" I asked looking at their faces individually. "I'm Platina, and these are my friends Diamond and Pearl." Platina said gesturing to her comrades.