Stronger

OMG! The support that this book is getting phenomenal (well, to me as a minor writer😂) .You have no idea how happy this makes me. I would like to thank everyone who has commented, voted, added to reading list, and more! Also, if anyone tries to message me, I can't respond back because my email is weird., and it won't let me send messages. But it will let me comment! So, to contact me, comment on a chapter. Yah, I can't tech.😂 Anyway, thank you guys so much! I'm so grateful.

Red's P.O.V.

     I stared out the train window in pure boredom. Man, I didn't know that it would take this long! I sighed. I looked down on my lap to see Pika sleeping soundly. I smiled, and an image of Yellow and Chu Chu flashed in my mind. I looked back out the window to see the beige mountain tops transition into a snowy white. "Sinnoh, huh." I said. All I could think of was Yellow. Would she be all right after her breakdown? I shook my head. I'm doing this to protect her and everyone else. I will be back soon. Just don't think about her.
     "All passengers! We will be arriving in Snowpoint City in about 30 minutes!" Blared a voice from PA. I replayed the information in my head. Snowpoint City, home to the 7th gym of the Sinnoh region. Need to get there by boat or train, and is bordered by Lake Acuity. Candice, the gym leader, uses Ice type Pokémon. Apparently, the snow that blows down from Mount Coronet is the cause for the city's chilly climate. A perfect place to train, in my opinion. I rested my head back on the chair, and closed my eyes. I have to get stronger. For Emerald. Sapphire. Ruby. Crystal. Silver. Gold. Blue. Green. Yellow. I clenched my fists. Stronger.

Yellow's P.O.V.

"Are you sure about this?" Green asked. I stopped for a moment, then nodded my head, and continued. "So, lemme get this straight. You are going of to Sinnoh to train?" Green questioned, obviously not buying it. "Yes, I am. If Red is training, then I'm not going to spend my time sulking. I'll get stronger too." I said while packing a small suitcase full of equipment. "Red left 2 days ago, and I have cried enough tears. He didn't tell me where he was going, when he was coming back, or anything, in fact. So I have unlimited time to train." I said, closing my suitcase. I looked at Green. He was smiling at me. "You have grown up, Yellow." He said, patting my head. I gave him a grin.
After that, Green told me he was going to look for Blue, and flew away on his Charizard. When he was out of sight, I returned to my bedroom. I wrote down my training schedule, and reviewed everything.

Training:

Have to...

Level up Pokémon.
Increase healing skill.
Grow out of mental shell.

Pokémon:
Learn new moves.
Increase friendship.
Meet a new friend?

Healing:
Max out Healing Pokémon.
Max out Healing Nature.
Max out Healing Humans.

Mental Shell:

Be a girl! No more hat.
Try new things?
Be a good girl.

I stuffed the paper in my pocket, and looked at my new attire. I can't wear the same dress I have been wearing for 11 years. I wore a white trench coat dress, and under it a blue blouse with a white skirt and black leggings. A pair of earmuffs and leather, knee high boots will definitely be useful in this weather. I put my hair up in its signature ponytail, and I went outside my house. I locked the door to my house, and looked at it one last time. My tiny little home that used to be so full. I smiled nostalgically, and then called out my Butterfree. "Kitty! We are going to Snowpoint City, in Sinnoh!" I said excitedly, as I was picked up and we left for a new adventure.

Blue's P.O.V.

"So this is Ecruteak." I said as I landed at the Poké Center. Real cultural place. Boring. I immediately headed for the gym. Morty... The One Who Sees All. I need to find him fast. "Blue!" I turned around to see a Charizard land in front of me, and a man in his 20's return it to his Pokéball. "Green?!" I gasped. He smirked. "How did you find me?" I asked, standing akimbo. "Well, you always come here to meet up with Silver. So I thought it would be a good place to check." He said, walking up to me. "I came with a news report; Red and Yellow have both left on separate training missions." Green finished as he stopped in front of me. Well then. That makes things a little complicated.
"Well, I'm actually not here to meet Silver. I need Morty to find something for me. You want to come with?" I asked as I started walking towards the gym. "I have got nothing better to do." He shrugged as he chased after me. Morty... Will you be able to find them?

⚡️❄️

Green and I looked up at the gym. I shivered. This place gives me the creeps. I was about to knock on the door when it opened on its own. Totally not abnormal. We walked into the dark gym, which only had a few dim lanterns to light up the place. "Morty! It's Blue and Green, from Kanto! I have a favor to ask you!" I yelled. My voice echoed off the walls eerily. I waited for a response. "Well, he's not here." Green said, already walking out of the gym.
     "Who's says I'm not?" The doors in front of Green suddenly slammed shut, and a pathway was lit up that led up to a door at the other side of the gym. "What's the favor?" Said a figure in the doorway at the end of path.

Someone's P.O.V.

     "Wow! I knew you were rich, but you have this big of a mansion?!" I gaped at my friend. "Yes, it's used as a vacation home for my family." She said daintily. The grand staircases, the fountains, the huge, snowy backyard... But after all that I have seen throughout my journey, this isn't that significant!
     "Hey, where did D-" My friend that's a girl said when my friend that's a guy exploded out of the kitchen. "There's so much food!" He said drowsily. I sighed, rubbing the back of my head. "Are you sure that it's ok for us to stay here on vacation?" I asked her. "Yes, it is. In fact, I have invited a few more people over as well on this month long vacation." She said. "They should arrive in about 4 days." I smiled at her, and then took one last glance the mansion. "Snowpoint City..." I mumbled before heading off to my room. "Aw, I haven't seen any of you Pokémon in so long!" I turned around to see her petting a Snover. Pokémon... I looked at him from on top of the staircase. "Speaking of Pokémon..."

Sorry for the short chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Who is this mysterious group? 😂 Stay tuned for more! 💩Rin💩

Word Count: 1210