Chapter 5

A/N I don't know what to say right now I just finished a chapter to my other book, Maybe A Dan X Reader. Ofc it's a Daniel Howell one so.

~*~

I looked behind me to see what everybody was staring at. Eridan. "Why are you guys just staring, it's rude to stare. Well, that is unless it's different here in Alternia" I asked and explained. "Wwell, isn't it obvvious?" Eridan, I assumed, asked me. "No, it really isnt." I looked back behind me. "Wwell. It should be. I'm Eridan Ampora, wwhat is your name, landdwweller." Eridan asked me. Did he really just call me, a landdweller? I thought to myself. "My name is certainly not, 'landdwweller'. It's Y/N. I am half troll, my father was not a landdweller, although he did marry one. He was a seadweller. How bad do you feel now Mr.Ampora?" I asked being the sassy person I've turned to be. I did have gill, so I hid them all the time under a hoodie. "I am a highblood, I don't feel bad for any of you, lowwbloods." Eridan told me. I completely disagreed with him. I was a highblood. Remember, I have (Y/B/C). "Eridan, I am not a lowblood, I have (Y/B/C), therefore, I am a highblood as well. Stop assuming things please, I'd greatly appreciate it." I told him. He was still cute. He was just, oblivious? I guess. Eridan smirked at me. I smiled at him. I patted at a spot next to me for him to sit down. Everybody scooted away. I don't understand what's so wrong with him. "So uh, what's your favorite subject?" I asked him, although I've heard he took an interest to science, that may not be his favorite. "Science of course. I do not believve in magic, but I do believve in science." He told me. He had a heavy, wavy accent, almost like Cronus', but different. "Wwhat is yours?" He asked me. Of course I responded with, "science." We kept talking about our interests and we had quite a lot in common. I liked him quite well and I listened to everything he said.

~Eridans POV~

She wwas beautiful. She wwas a highblood and a seadwweller. Perfect. I wwant to bring her to my hivve....but I do not wwant my brother to take her awway from me...unless he already has. I know she's in my 4th period class but she sits next to Cronus and I do not like it. She must be my queen.

~Your POV~

I walked out of the cafeteria to my 3rd period class. I saw Cronus and tried to ignore him, he was a flirt, but he was cute. He played with my feelings....which has never happened to me before. It was a strange feeling that I did not like so I did my best to ignore him and his flirtatious comments. Oh no...he's coming up to me to talk I see him. "Hey there doll~" he said with a charming tone to his voice. "What do you want this time Cronus?" I said flatly. I did not want to talk any longer. "I just vwanted to talk to you before class doll~" Cronus said to me with a sad look into his eyes. I wasn't sure if the look was genuine or just fake to make me feel bad and swoon like all the other girls he talks to.

~Cronus' POV~

I'wve been tryin to get her attention but she just vwon't look at me! I actually...think she's pretty. I thought I'wve only been...'quadrant desperate' for anyone. But then, I met her. I'm tryin less to flirt vwith evwery other girl...okay that sounds bad. But....it's just in my nature. I'wve been so quadrant desperate that I'm used to it. But, she's different. Ewvery girl svwoons but I don't actually, like them.

End of Chapter 5