Chapter 6

A/N I'm sorry I'm getting lazy with these I've has sort of like, a writers block? But yanno I'm gonna make these chapters long and the whole entire book long. :)

~*~

~Cronus' POV~

I don't like ewvery girl I see. I don't fall in lowve with them. I just mindlessly flirt with them. But vwith Y/N, it's different. I don't knovw vwhat it is about her that makes me feel differently. I'll just, try to see hovw I feel about her the more I knovw about her.

~Your POV~

Cronus and I had gotten to the door of our class. "Is that all you wanted to say?" I asked being angry. "U-uh yeah..." he replied. I rolled my eyes and opened the door to head on in. Class has started. Of course, like usual, Cronus was bothering me with his stupid questions about human life and how being half human and half troll is like.

~Timeskip to after class~

I walked out of my classes, it was lunch time and I headed to the Cafeteria. I saw Eridan sitting by myself and I felt bad. I sat next to him and asked what was wrong. "Fef...ended our moirailgence and rejected me from bein matesprits." He told me. How could someone do such a thing to Eridan? He was so...awkward, and cute! I put my hand on his shoulder and tried to comfort him. "Hey, you'll find someone else." He looked at me with sadness in his eyes, his eyes...they looked as if they were hopeless. Out of hope. All hope is gone. "Wwell...wwho wwould wwant me? Nobody likes me. They all think I'm a jerk. That I'm a showw off....I just feel unwwanted, so I showw up late to all the parties because I procrastinate about going. I hate myself." He told me. I looked at him. He was tall. He looked about 6 ft. "I don't hate you. And you shouldn't hate yourself." He turned and looked at me again. I gave him a smile, the best I could. He smiled back at me, a weak smile. "Wwould you like to be my moirail?" He asked me. "Eridan, I'd be honored to." I grinned and we hugged. "Come on, let's go get our food."

~Timeskip to after Lunch~

Eridan and I headed to our fourth period class. Cronus, decided to tag along with us. "Hey there guys" he said to us. "Cro, wwhat do you wwant?" Eridan, sounded annoyed, said. "I'm just here to see my doll, hey, do you vwanna come to our hiwve?" He asked me. I agreed to seeing them after school.

~Timeskip to after school~

Y/P/C started pestering gallowsCallibrator (GC)

CH: hey terezi, Cro and Eri invited me to their hive ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GC: TH4TS GR34T, WH4T 4R3 YOU GUYS GONN4 DO >:)

CH: I have no idea to be totally honest.

GC: W3LL 1 TH1NK YOU GUYS 4R3 GONN4 P41L >:)

CH: oh terezi shut up

GC: WH44444T 1TS 4 POSS1B1L1TY!

CH: not if I can help it

GC: WH4T3V3R, 1 GOTT4 GO, T3LL M3 3V3RYTH1NG TH4T H4PP3NS >:)

CH: whatever terezi *sigh*

Y/P/C ceased pestering gallowsCallibrator (GC)

I started to go get dressed and head out.

End of Chapter 6