Chapter 3

"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there." ~Satoru Fujinuma

~Sakura~

Sakura was really starting to regret her decision to go back in time. The littlest ripples she has made already caused the pond to shift. The first person she had to meet was Shisui Uchiha famed for being Itachi Uchiha's best friend and notable at using the body flicker technique perfectly. Some have even said he could have been on par in speed with the Yondaime had he lived past fifteen. The next two people Sakura had to meet was one she witnessed die in her first C-rank and another who had hunted after her best friend for many years. She knew coming to the Mist that she might run into a few of the swordsmen, she just thought she had awhile to prepare for it. Shisui paled as he held up his hands in a surrender position. "She's just a little kid! She did not mean to call you fish-face."

Sakura turned and scowled at Shisui in annoyance,"Of course I meant to call catfish that!" Sakura turned back and narrowed her eyes down at Kisame who now looked even more annoyed by her and her nicknames. "Even if he looks cool." she muttered under her breath. "I can touch his sensei's sword all I want."

"WHY YOU BRAT!" growled Kisame as he went to strangle the pink haired child only to pause as he felt to the cold blade against his neck.

"Now I do hope you are not planning to harm my only niece, Kisame-san." An overly cheerful but sharp voice questioned out.

Sakura looked up from her book and let out a squeal as she launched herself out of the chair, "Sadao-oji!" she exclaimed running over to a man who was in his early thirties with long pepper and salt hair in a low ponytail. It was his gleaming green yet stern eyes filled with love as he held the blade against Kisame's neck as Sakura climbed up his body as if he were a tree. "Leave the goldfish alone Oji-san! I like him!"

Sadao heaved a sigh as he lowered his blade from Kisame's neck. Kisama lets out the breath he was holding as he bows to Sadao,"I apologize for the offence I just committed against you, Sadao-sama." He ended politely sneaking one final glare at Sakura as Sadao turned his back away and towards his desk.

Sadao threw the thin blade onto his desk with a loud clang,"I take it our sensei sent you here to pick up Samehada, Kisame-san."

"Hai, Sadao-sensei." Kisame grumbled out as he crossed his arms ignoring the feeling of being stared at by the pink haired brat. Or should he say demon.

Sadao gave out a loud hum," I don't think I should return your sensei's sword." He mused out causing Kisame to pale a bit. "After all you did just try and hurt my darling niece. A niece I am finally meeting after so many years apart. A niece from my favorite baby sister."

"But oji-chan, kaa-san is your only sister."Sakura butted in.

Sadao thumped her on the head,"Not the point." He turned a stern glare at Kisame who was now a pale blue instead of a deep blue. "So why should I give back a sword my father created and I fixed over the years?"

~Kisame~

Kisame inwardly gulped as he felt sweat begin to pour down his body in fear. Often at times Kisame truly forgot that the swords the Seven Swordsmen were not theirs at all. That they were just borrowing until their death or when both sword and sword maker approved of them handing the swords. Kisame knew the swords from the Anzai clan were powerful and only fully loyal to their makers and their family line. It just so happened that all seven swords were made by the main branch. So in reality Sadao could take back all the swords from them and not even their Kage could stop him from doing so. Kisame took one glance at Zabuza and saw that he too had paled a bit at what Sadao was saying. Kisame inwardly winced knowing if he came back empty handed how very unpleased his sensei would be. Kisame, quickly throwing away any pride he had, got on his knees and bowed deeply. "Please allow me to have my sensei's sword back, Sadao-sama. I am willing to do anything for its return."

Sadao turned with a dark twinkle in his eye, "Anything you say?" he questioned causing Kisame to reluctantly nod his head. "Then you can take Sakura-chan as your apprentice. I can only teach her on the weekends."

"EH?!!?!" Sakura and Shisui exclaimed loudly.