Chapter 6

"You realize that our mistrust of the future makes it hard to give up the past." - Chuck Palahniuk

~Sakura~

Sakura looked up from the seal she was working on as she heard the footsteps that were walking towards her, "Obito-san, Itachi-san, how can I help you?" she questioned with a tilt of her head. Itachi and Obito exchanged looks for a moment before Obito nudged Itachi forward, "Sakura-san, you said you were of the Haruno clan correct?" 

Sakura paused from her seal and sat down her brush, "Yes, I am.  Why do you ask?" she questioned with caution wondering why they were asking.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but your clan is known for other clans marrying in?" Obito questioned, gaining a nod from Sakura in reply. "And do some of your clan members gain some of their abilities or bloodlines?"

"Well sometimes they do, but it's rare because the Haruno gene is usually stronger and the ones who marry into the clan did not manifest their bloodlines." Sakura narrowed her eyes at them. "Why do you want to know?"

"Was there anybody in your immediate family that came from the Uchiha clan?"

"Well my grandmother Amaterasu Uchiha married in because she didn't gain her sharingan and chose the path of a civilian. I know that she is the first cousin of Kagami Uchiha."

Itachi blinked in surprise, "You're related to Shisui." he spoke in a near wistful tone. 

Obito tossed Itachi a quick look of guilt before he turned back to face Sakura. "Then what Itachi and I have planned will work."

Now Sakura was on guard against the Uchihas. Could you blame her though? Uchihas were not known to make the best plans sometimes when it came to other people. "What plan?" she questioned wearily.

We both decided to combine both our sharingan's and give it to you." Obito spoke up as Itachi gave Sakura a soft smile at her stunned look.

Sakura's eyes went wide in shock, "How do you plan to do that? But most importantly, how am I able to carry it with me when I go into the past? You should know that my body sort of resets itself  to a point. I'll only have access to a fair few of my abilities." she ended in a curious huff. 

Both Itachi and Obito smirked as their eyes glinted with smugness, "Do to my sharingan ability to space time travel, it'll follow you back in time." Obito spoke with great satisfaction on how awesome his sharingan was.

Itachi pinched the edge of his nose as he let out a heavy sigh at his older cousin's antics. "And I am with my sharingan able to transfer my abilities over to you. Mixing mine with Obito's will allow it to stay when you go back. It's important to always have skills that can help you in the long run." 

"I see." she replied quietly as she saw the steel resolve in their eyes along with their many regrets and failures. "If this is what you wish to do, then I will not stop you." she then gave them a small bow of her head. "Arigato for helping me." 

Kizashi took a deep breath as he pulled his daughter closer to him knowing how serious this conversation was. "As you know our clan is know for marrying people who don't show they possess their bloodlines. My mother is such a person." 

"Who was your mother?" inquired Shisui as he finally sat down in a chair. 

"My mother's name was Amaterasu Uchiha. All I really know from her side of the family is that she is considered a disgrace for choosing a civilian life instead of a shinobi one. Only her cousin Kagami stood up for her along with the current clan head at the time." 

Shisui's eyes went wide in shock, "We're related!" he spoke stunned as hell at the revelation. Shisui's father Kagami decided after a long successful shinobi career underneath Tobirama Senju, the second Hokage, to marry late in life and only have one child after two miscarriages.

Shisui suddenly stood up with an unholy gleam of protectiveness in his eyes as he stared down at his only living family left beside his aunt Mikoto and his two baby cousins. "This changes everything. We need to leave the Mist village now. With her having the sharingan as well can lead to very bad things if someone finds out. Quickly, go pac-"

Shisui never got to finish his sentence as a large explosion happened causing him to black out immediately.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Deadly_Neko🐾