Chapter Two

" Well just know that I'm right outside that door if you need anything" I said turning around. " No!" She yelled and grabbed me by my wrist. I turned to her and raised my eyebrow at her and she instantly removed her hand. "I'm so sorry.. Mistress I just... I'm scared" she said. " I don't know what you want me to do" I said Emotionless. I have never been in this situation before. " Please don't leave me" she said. I sighed and thought for a moment. " Come on" I said and led her out the room to my bedroom. "Tonight you will stay in here with me if that's fine with you?" I asked. Without a second thought Kelly ran to my bed and hopped in. I laughed at the sight of her eagerness. "You can head to sleep if you want it's just 5:30 and you can watch TV or a movie" I told her. She nodded I made my way to the door.

I made it down stairs to the bar were Destiny and Summer was. "So how was it with 'the new girl in the blue' Said Des as I sat on the stool next to her. " Ummm she had a breaker down and well you guys know I'm not good with affection, so I ...hugged her and now she has to sleep in the bed with me cause she is ' scared' " I informed. " Wait you hugged one of your clients!?!" Yelled Summer. " Yes-" I was interrupted by my phone going off. I took my phone out my pocket and looked at the screen which read 'Zelda😍😎' was on the screen.

" Hello?" I said
"Hey stop what ever you are doing because I'm on my way there "
" OK but-" Before I could finish she hung up.

"Well who was that?" Asked Des
" Zel". I said and ordered a glass of vodka with Pepsi.

"CARLA ?!?" Yelled Zelda. " Yes?" Zelda made her way into the bar section and sat next summer. " I have great news, I'm getting a new car!" She squealed. " Girl you have like four already what do you need another one for?" Asked summer. " Well this cute guy that work at this car dealer helped my mom, my brother and I find my brother a car and when we went to got check out cars, I saw this cute purple lamborghini and I just had to have it" she said moving her hands around to express her excitement. " Zel you sound like the basic white girl that you are" Des said " Mistress?" I heard a soft voice say from behind me. I turned to see Kelly standing there with her hands folded in front of her and her head down. " Yes Kelly, how can I help you?" I asked. " I- I just... I'm hungry" her soft very held fear in it. I looked up at my friends for help but they each turned and looked elsewhere. I looked back at Kelly and stood from my stool and made my way over to her. " Ummm well I'll have the chaff make dinner early then" I said. "You can go back to the room now" " Can I stay with you Mistress?" Her question caught me off guard. " Sure take a seat" I said. In the bar there were three large couch's but instead of going to one she followed me to the bar and sat on the stool next to me.

Everyone looked at Kelly with shock. " So sweet heart, how old are you?" Asked Zelda. " I-im 19 Miss." She answered. " Oh my god she is so cute!" Zelda squealed. " Zelda chill she belongs to Carla" said Summer. "I know but she is small and adorable!" She continued.

"Bartender get this girl some water and tell the chaff dinner will be served early" I said. The bartender nodded and went to do as told.

" So Kelly tell me about yourself " said Zelda. " Well Miss. There is not much to say. I'm 19 and I was abused by my dad. He is an acholic, it started after my mom died. When my mom died when I was 15 and I went onto depression and my grades started to drop and I began to get bullied. Then my dad sent me... here and said that I was useless." She said bluntly . We all looked at her then at each other, Zelda had tears in her eyes and summer and Destiny looked at each other with a shocked face . Me, I was speechless. I don't know how to..umm be affectionate. " You poor thing!!" Yelled Zelda out of thin air. It scared Kelly and she whimpered and moved closer to me. Ummm this is new. "Ms. Rose dinner is ready and I have sent the meals up to the ladies" said the chaff as he peeped his head into the room. " We will be up in a moment" I waved him away.
____________________________________

We were at the dinner table eating a fancy dish from France. Kelly sat next to me on my right side and in front of her was Zelda, and in front of me was Summer. Kelly has not moved from my side, she walk so close to me walking to the dinning room that her hand brushed against mine which mad by body heat up. " So summer where is David?" Asked Destiny. Summer stopped eating and looked at me. " Well ummm...he...Carla" she stopped when she said my name. "Carla what did you do to the poor man?!!" Yelled Zelda. I laughed " He knows my rules and he did not follow them. You know I don't like when people don't listen to my orders" I said in my Authorial voice. Kelly looked up at me with amusement but back down when I looked at her.

____________________________________

After dinner everyone went to bed. Destiny and Zelda went home and Summer went to her bed room.

Kelly followed behind me to my bedroom and hopped in my bed. I went to my dresser and pulled out a blue gown and a small black gown and gave the black gown to her and I started to stripe from my clothes and put on the blue gown, I put my brown hair and a messy ponytail and rub oil on my dark skin. I got into bed only to see Kelly fully dressed and looking at me. " What? get dressed and get to bed" i demanded. She hesitated but did as told and I rolled over to the opposite wall.  When she got in bed she stayed on one side and I on the other.

I turned off the lights and laid down. I heard a whimper and Kelly moved closer to me. I let out a sigh and shut my eyes and let sleep take over me.