Chapte eight

I laid on Kelly with my head on her chest, her heart beat was calm and she played in my hair. "You really just want to lay here all day, I don't mind I like it" Kelly said. "Yeah I just don't feel like doing anything" i told her truthfully. " Carl I'm sorry for yesterday and I'll never do it again, I never thought that it would hurt you" she said I held up my head and looked at her "It's fine" I said. She grabbed my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss.

I relaxed a little and got lost in my thoughts.

It feels good. No I can't. We need this. But I can't. Just let it happen. No!!

I grabbed her hands and moved them away from my face. I put my head down and tears fell as I quietly cryed. I can't do this.

Kelly wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight. " I understand" she said. I know that's why I love you.

WAIT WHAT?!?!

Yes I do care about her, but do I really love her?!?

I held on tight to Kelly's shirt and put my head in the crock of her neck. " Your so damn tiny" I said. She let out a chuckle and squeezed me. "Ok one Im tall, and two you like five inches taller and three I'm not your pillow" she said. I laughed and bit her shoulder and she let out a shriek and her hands grabbed my waist . My body pressed against her's and she let out a laugh. " I'm sorry it's a habit" I said as I sat up, sitting on her. She pulled my waist down onto her's " I like when you sit on me" she said "of course you do" I said rolling my eyes and laid back down on her, putting my head back in the crock of her neck.

"Hey Carla, Nicky said she loves the dress" said Summer as she walked in without out knocking. " You never knock do you" said Zelda. " Who knocks anymore?" Asked Destiny as she walked in also. Kelly sat up and panicked but I pushed back down by she shoulders quickly. " Stay down" I said as I'm am now sitting on her again. "Wow" said Destiny. I ignored her and laid back down on top of Kelly. "Shut up now can y'all leave"I asked.

Instead of answering they sat on the couch and Destiny laid down next to us in bed. "What movie we watching?" Asked Zelda as she pulled out a bag of popcorn from her purse. What the hell?!!

We watched The Living Dead and three episodes then Zelda spoke"I'm hungry" "You just ate popcorn, a full bag, and didn't share!!!" Yelled Destiny. "She shared with me, but she only gave me five" Summer said plainly. " Hey you said an I have some some is four you should be happy I added the period at the end for your extra one" Zelda said. " I'm Going to tell the chaff to cook lunch" said Summer. "Oh I want to too" said Zelda. " I'll go cause I want to go to the kitchen" said Destiny. " Isn't that for the people who live her like Carl's clients?" Asked Zelda. "Yeah I run into a lot of them, but now the old ones are gone and the new ones are boring, but not Kelly." Said Destiny "Speaking of Kelly, Kelly! Can! You! Breathe ! Under there!?" Yelled Zelda. I held my head up and looked at Kelly as she answered "Yes I can".

I put my head in her chest and closed my eyes. "Awwww their so cute, I totally gotta get a picture of this" said Zelda as she grabbed her phone. I took the cover and pulled it up to my neck. "No I don't want a picture" I whinnied. Before I could continue protecting I heard a camera snap. "Ok now let's get some to eat" said Destiny as she pulled Zelda by the back of her shirt.

Once they all left Kelly burst out laughing " wow your friends are weird"she laughed. "Yup, I just learned to deal with it" I said. "So Summer is the normal one and Destiny is the small crazy black girl, and Zelda is the taller but white version of Destiny?" She asked. "Yes you are correct" I answered. "And you are the crazy military like lady" she asked. Without looking up I raised my hand and slapped her.

"Hey hey hey" said Zelda as she walked in. Summer and Destiny followed behind as they all went back to their seats. Destiny got back in bed with us and handed Kelly a Coca cola. "I don't have enough arms so you two have to share" she said.

We Continued to watch TV and chat a little when there was a loud bang in the door. " Get the door please Zelda. " I said. Zelda got up and went to the door. " I swear she is like the dumb white girl in scary movies sometimes" said Destiny. "I heard that" Zelda said glaring at Destiny. "Love you best friend" Destiny said. Zelda came back into the room and had a shocked face. " Carla's dad is here "she said. Oh hell no!!!!!

I got off of Kelly and ran to the other bedroom before he walked in. "Where the hell is my daughter?!" "He yelled.

~•~•~•~•~•~Destiny•~•~•~•~•~•

Carla's dad walked in the bedroom and stood in front of us all "I'll ask again, where the hell is my daughter?!" He asked. He looked down at me and smirked and memories came back.

"Dad stop leave me alone, I'm a grown woman now!" Yelled Carla as she backed back away from her dad. "I don't care, you are my child"he yelled. He pushed her into the wall and pinned her to it. "Daddy stop!"she yelled.

At this time I was one of Carl's clients.

I ran the tall man and pulled him by the neck to the floor. He fell to the ground and I grabbed Carl's hand and ran to the elevator. "It's fine, I'm here" I told her. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to me and kissed her forehead.

When the elevator opened Carl's dad stood at the door. He pulled me out and pushed Carla to the floor of the elevator and pushed the button to the basement and it closed sending her down.

Once he had his grip on me he pulled me to the other side of the wall and pinned me to it. "Lets see how high and mighty you are after I'm done" he said but before he could do anything he was hit in the head. His body fell to the floor and Carla stood in front of me with a broken glass vase. She dropped the base and pulled me into a hug.

"Ummm she left a few moments ago" I lied. "Wait she-" "Kelly!" Zelda interpreted Kelly. "No, now tell me what you were going to say?" He demanded Kelly. " I was going to say that she went to get another movie" she lied. "I'll just wait in the guest room then" he said then walked out.

•~•~•~•~•~•~Carla~•~•~•~••~•~•~•

I walked out the door with a white sweater on and black skinny jeans. "Good luck Carla, take your phone just in case" Zelda told me as I walked out.

Thanks I'll need it