chapter 13

Destiny

I pulled out my phone and texted Kelly to meet us at Carla's mom house and I sent her the address.

I located Brenda years ago with Carla. I knew she would go there someday. It just upsets me that she had to go for a negative reason ." guys come on we need to go!" I yelled as I ran to limo."Right behind you!" Yelled Summer."Shit i need a nap!" Zelda said slowing down."Zelda, get yo ass in the limo!" Summer yelled."Oh my god, this limo is white!" Zelda yelled.

I took a deep breathe.

"Oh yes she knows her colors what a big girl! What the hell is wrong with a white limo!?"  I yelled."I only ride in purple, black and gold limos!" She yelled."Well shit stay yo ass here" summer yelled."No..just get in, do it for Carla" I said more calm."Fine, I'll do it for Carla" she said getting in."Why to you have to be so damn spoiled" said summer as we pulled off.

"The same reason why you were so damn poor living on the street corner,by yourself because no one wanted you!" Zelda yelled. "Stop Zelda, will y'all two just shut up!" I yelled. "Oh so we have to shut up, oh wait that sounds so familiar. Oh yeah that was the last thing your parents to you before they brought you to Carla! And now your just a dirty slut Carla became friends with after she help you become a lesser slut. Cause guess what, laying on your back is the only thing your good at!" Yelled Summer. With that something in me broke, I don't know if it was my heart or my lungs cause it became hard to breath and I wanted to cry."Well i-"I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hello?"
"Hey Destiny, I'm right behind you, do you think y'all can pull over so i can ride with you guys?"
"Yeah OK"

I hung up the phone and asked the driver to pull over and he did and Kelly got out of the limo she was in and got into the one we were in.

"Auhhh the trouble  maker is back" said Summer."Hey I don't even know what I did wrong miss perfect!" Kelly yelled.

Kelly

What the hell i thought Summer was the nice one."My life is not one bit if perfect little girl!" She yelled. "OK so I'm short, so I'm younger than you. That doesn't mean shit!" I yelled. "Auuhhh I see why your dad didn't want you!' Yelled Zelda." Guys stop! " yelled Destiny."Oh look the slut is protecting the trouble maker!" Said summer.

Destiny was going to say something but only a sob came out.I wrapped my around her as she busted into tears."Oh god Destiny I'm so sorry" said summer."Des I didn't mean it" said Zelda. "Kelly I'm sorry for what I have said" said Zelda.I didn't say anything nether did destiny. "Miss we have reached the destination"said the driver.

Destiny looked out the window and saw that we were infont of a nice small house."OK guys let's just forget that this happened and go help Carla" she said wiping away her years and fixing her clothes. "You guys go I have something I need to do first" I said. They looked at me confused but went on without me as they got out of the car.

Destiny

Once we all were out of the car we headed to the front door. "Wait, so what if she is still upset?" Asked Zelda. "Then she'll have to stop being a baby and get over it"said summer. I knocked on the door and after waiting a few minutes a lady that looks like Carla but the olde version opened the door. "Yes can I help you?" She asked. "I Destiny and this is Summer and Zelda we are very close with Carla. Friends for years and I helped her find you. Is she here, she took off?" I asked. "Yes yes she is come on in" she said opening the door wider. We came in and she showed us to her room.

"Thanks we can take it from here" I said as I opened Carla's door. With a nod and a nice smile she walked away.We entered the room and saw Carla faced down in a pillow sound asleep. "Carla wake up" said Zelda as she sat on the bed. Carla shot up from the bed and looked around. "How the hell y'all get here" she asked summer and Zelda. She hasn't noticed me yet so I said. "I bung them here, Carla you can't run away from your problem" I said.Carla turned to me " But my problems cause me pain." But the pain doesn't last forever" said Zelda.

" expectually since you have us here with you"said Summer.Carla held her head down and we all went to hug her.

Carla

I'm hurting. But I know that it is not going to last long. "I know pain, I know depression and now I know love." I know that voice. How is she here. "Kelly?" I asked. "Carla, I'm so very sorry for the pain I've cost you. I'm sorry that I became so obsessed with you. But all I know is pain. That's all I've ever felt was pain. Knowing I'm putting you through what I've been through kills me inside. But ever since I met you everything has been easier to do. It's easier to breathe, eat and easier to love. I love you, I live to please you in every way." She said as she walked in.

Kelly

I walked to the bed and held both her hands. I got on one knee and pulled out the small box I've been holding on to for a while. "Carla I love you more than anything in the world and I want to send my life with you so...Will you marry me?" I asked. A tear fell from her eye and a smile showed it's self. "Yes yes I will" She said. I put the ring on Her left hand and pulled her into a huge hug. She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me into a kiss. This kiss held pain, forgiveness and love.