Chapter Six

Kelly stepped away from me but I still felt her hands on my waist. "Can't you see I love you!?" She yelled. I was taken back by her out burst but fear what she said. "Can't you accept thyme love I have for your true. I love you" she continued. " I know you love me but you can't I have a job here that I should be doing." I said. " Don't deny that you have feelings for me, you know damn well you don't see me as just one of your clients."
" Kelly you're still young, you don't know love" i said. " you are just 4 years older than me! And so what, knowledge doesn't have a age limit. I know how I feel" she said.

"I know you know, I just don't know" I said sadly. " well let me help you find out" she said and connected our lips.

"Oh gosh" Summer said as she came in. " Hey, y'all they kissed!" She yelled but they were muffled when I put my hand over her mouth. " Hey shut up" I said and looked at summer. " you're going to leave this room and do you mind closing and locking the door" Kelly said. I released her and Summer looked at me with a smirk and nodded. What the hell Is that girl going to do? Summer walked out and closed the door and I heard the door lock.

" Now back to you" said Kelly. With everything I had in me I held in a smile as she kissed my forehead. " yea let's just get down stairs before everyone comes in here" I said moving towards the door. "Fine" she said letting me go.

Once we got down stairs I wasn't no time to yell at summer. "Why the hell didn't you knock ?!" I yelled. "Hey don't get mad at me because someone finally put you in your place!" She yelled. " What did she do?" Asked Zelda. " I walked in on Kelly pinning and kissing Carla" summer said. " And what did you do?" Asked Destiny. "I yelled they were kissing then Carla covered my mouth then told me to get out." Summer said sipping on her wine. " Now Kelly wants to apparently show me how it feels to be loved. You guys know that I'm not good with 'love' " I said. " Well just try you never know" said Zelda. " The girl is like 19 and I'm 23 ummm she is young, a child and I don't think I'm ready to fall in Love " I said. "Girl what you doing now is falling in Love m" said Zelda.

"Hey babe can we go swimming" asked Kelly as she walked into the bar. " Babe?" Asked Destiny. "Yes babe as in lover, girlfriend, baby, or bae do I need to continue or do you understand now" asked Kelly. " Listen here you little fu-" " Hey!" I interpreted Destiny. " Ummm I don't know We just woke up" I said not wanting to be alone with her. " I don't mind" she said smiling. " I have people here I can't leave them" I said. "Oh don't worry, me and Des where just about to leave anyway" said Zelda earning a glare her way. " Yeah I'm going to bed" said Summer. "Well then, let's go Carla" Kelly said pulling me with her.

We made it to my bed room and a black and a blue laces one pieces laid on the bed. I watched Kelly start to strip from her clothes and put on the blue bathing suit and I looked at her scars on her body a few burn marks.

I started to undress slowly not wanting to do this and put on the black bathing suit . "Ok let's go I can't wait to get wet!" Kelly yelled.

We made it to the pool and there was pink and red flower petals in the water and around the pool. It was so beautiful. "Come on" Kelly pulled me with her to the edge of the pool with her and wrapped her arms were my waist from behind. " Your so beautiful" Kelly whispered onto my ear. "I want to get you wet" she continued. "Kelly no" I said. " That not want I meant" with that she pushed me into the pool.

I hit the water and fell to the bottom. I rushed to the top and popped my head out if the water. I wiped my face and heard Kelly burst out laughing. She stood at the edge of the pool and look down at me. " That's not funny now help me up" I said holding my hand up. She grabbed my hand and pulled but I pulled her down with me and she splashed under the water. I burst out laughing but stopped when Kelly did not rise from the water. " Kelly?!" I yelled but no answer. " Kelly this is not funny come up!" "Kelly!" I yelled a bit worried.

Suddenly I felt arms around me and chin rest in my shoulder "I'm here baby don't worry" when I heard her voice I sighed in relief. "You was worried about me?" She asked kissing my neck. " Not really, you do belong to me and I am very protective of what's mine" I told her holding my head back to rest on her shoulder. " Don't worry you'll care about me soon" she whispered. "How would you know?"I asked. "I care about you". I closed my eyes and related into her arm. I care about you too