chapter twelve

"Hey mom" I said looking up at her. " or Brenda I don't know". "Carla?" She questioned "Yes mom, it's me". My mom pulled me into a tight hug and I felt my shoulder getting moist.

She's crying

"Hey honey what are you doing here? Does your dad know that you're here? Did he hurt you? How did you get here?" She asked.

"Mom I really need you right now.... I can't believe it's really you. And no he doesn't know I'm here. I had to get away from him he's gotten worse and I can't take it anymore and I had to find you. Can I come in?"

" yes of course sweetheart come in"

She opened the door wider so I can come in. The house is so small. The living room and kitchen is the same room."So what brings you by"she said.I looked that my mom, her hair fill of grey, plump lips, small face , brown eyes and small figure." mom, I fell in love, but I can't seem to figure out if she really loves me" I said. " Did you just say, she?" She asked. "Yes mom, she. Im bisexual" I said fearfully."Well I've made one mistake, I'm not making another". "So you don't have a problem with it?" I ask surprised.

"No, it's something to get used to but I can handle it, you're my child and I love you." She said smiling. "So has she shown any signs of loving you?" She asked taking a seat on the couch."Well..we...ummm" I felt my face heat up and I knew I was red in the face.
"Oh god, Carla how was it?" my mom asked smiling."Mom!" I whinnied like a child as I sat next to her. "Ok ok ok but Honey... you can stay here if you you would like. I mean I understand if you don't-"."Mom, I would like that very much" I said interrupting her babbling."Really... I mean after I gave you up to your dad" she asked. "Mom I understand"

____________________________________

"Mom, I'm pregnant" said Brenda . "Sweetheart it's going to be Ok" said cam "Mom, I-i don't want it!" Cried Brenda."Honey don't say that" said cam "That fuckin bastard cheated on me and now I'm pregnant and I don't want this child" Brenda cried."Brenda don't-" "Mom is not your choice!" She interrupted.

____________________________________

"I don't care, give him the damn baby, I don't want it" Brenda yelled out of breath."But ma'am we need skin to skin-" "I don't give a shit, get the thing away from me!" She yelled interrupting the doctor."You know what, I'm done now I'm out of here" she continued as she tried to get out of bed."Ma'am you need rest you just gave birth!" Yelled the doctor as he pushed her back down."Don't touch me! I did my part now I want to leave. I don't want anything to do with that thing!"

____________________________________

"I have a guest room you can stay in a and a few of my old clothes that that would fit you" said Brenda. "Thanks mom" I said with a sleepy yawn. " Come on i know that long car ride is exhausting. I'll show you to your room" she said getting up. I stood up with her and followed her to and up the stairs to the first door on the left."The house is so small" I said. "Yeah but I'm sure yours a little bigger right" she said. "You could say that, I own a billion dollar company and I live in a mansion." I said with a chuckle. She stared at me in shock Not a word came from her. "Wow I guess your life is amazing since I'm not in it" she said holding her head down.

"No mom, my life is not at all amazin... come on I have to tell you something" i said pulling her into the bedroom.When I walked in the walls where blue and the bed was white and the carpet was gray. In front of the bed was a white dresser and a ton the wall above it.We sat on the bed and I looked her in the eyes. "Mom ever since I was 13 dad has harassed me countless times" I said as a tear rolled down my eyes. She scooted closer to me and placed her hand in mine. "What do you mean?" She asked.

I took a deep breath before saying anything." He has tried to send me away so many times I can't count, he molested me for so long and now he has gotten worse mom" I said as tears rolled down.A sob escaped from me and she pulled me into a hug and I sobbed into the crook of her neck.She held the back of my head and rubbed circles on my back. "Why didn't you came to me sooner" she asked."Because I thought you wouldn't care" I said calming down. She hushed me and pulled me to the top of the bed and laid me down and she laid with me. I rested my head on her chest and cried myself to sleep.