Chapter Three

I woke to the feeling of something on me, but only to see Kelly on top of me sound asleep. "Kelly wake up" I demanded. I waited for her to move but nothing. I sighed and closed my eyes trying to think of a plan but soon drifted off to sleep

~~~~~~Few hours later~~~~~~~

" Mistress wake up please" said a soft voice. My eyes fluttering open only to see Kelly sitting on my stomach with her legs on each side of me. " Mistress I apologize for...ummm. sleeping on top of you" she said looking my in the eyes. For the first time I saw a smile on her face. I smirked at the sight and with a swift motion, I pinned her to the bed with me on top of her.

" I'm always on top" I whispered onto her ear. She took a deep breath and smirked. " I can see why" Before I could respond she flipped us over and she was on top pinning me to the bed." K-kelly.. what are y-you auhhh" before I could finish she pressed something cold on my abdomen. Is she really doing this? Hell no. "Auhhh" I let out a cry of pain as she moved the scarp object up my leg and to my neck. For the first time in a long time I was scared. At this point I'm breathing hard trying to gain some type of strength to take control but my body weakened as her other hand rub my side.

With all my might I pushed her off me and she fell back and landed on her back at the bottom the bed. I took this opportunity and climbed on her and pinned her down. "Stop what the hell are you doing?!" I grunted through my teeth. " No" with that she flipped us over and I fell off the bed. " Ouch you little Brat!" I yelled and got on my knees trying to get up but was pinned back down.
"Oh so name calling?" She asked with a smirk.
" It's time you learn the punishments first hand" I said and pushed her to the floor. I grabbed her by the ankle and dragged her across the room and out the door into the hall.

After dragging her for three minutes with her screaming and flinging her arms and legs I got really annoyed " Shut up!" I yelled getting. She shut up but was still struggling to get from my grip.

As we past the hall for the clients they opened the their door to see what was going on. The new comers had panic in their eyes but the ones that know me had a smirk and waved Kelly goodbye and Kelly started to freak out and start screaming again. " If you keep yelling we are taking the stairs instead of the elevator!" I yelled and with that she fell silent and stop moving.

With a smile i pulled her up and held her hand behind her back and continued my way to the elevator. I pushed the down button and the elevator opened and I pushed her in and put her on the read clothed walls of the elevator and pushed the button to go to the basement.

When the elevator opened, I made my way to the red table and put her on it. " Now you want to be bad? Let's see how bad you are when I'm done with you" I said and strapped her to the table and put a red towel in her mouth.

I walked to the other side of the room were there was a walk in closet. In the closet I put on my black leather pants and red blouse and put on my blood red lipstick. If we are doing this we have to do it the right way. I grabbed my equipment that I sent down her yesterday by Sam and made my way back to the table.

Kelly looked me up and down and started to panic.

I pulled up the gown and attached the machine to her. I heard her whimper as the cold came in contact with her warm skin. I placed my hand on her face and rubbed her cheek "Plzswopiwmsowyyy" she said with the towel in her mouth. "What was that?" I asked while I took the towel out her mouth. " Please stop I'm sorry!" She yelled. I shook my head no and put the towel back in her mouth. I placed the machine in a timer so it'll send shock waves through her every five minutes, make inferences sure it's not to much to kill her. " I'll be back later" I said and walk to the elevator and pushed the button.

____________________________________

" You did what now?!?" Yelled Zelda. " Oh my god that poor child!!" Yelled Destiny as she couldn't stop laughing." I remember my first punishment, you left me down there for a whole day!!" She yelled. " How long has she been down there?" Asked summer. " She is still down there and for about...one hours" I said. " Get her she, is young and didn't know any better!!" Yelled Zelda. " Fine but stay here" I growled. I stood from the bar stool and made my way to the hall way to the elevator.

When the elevator opened I walked over to Kelly and she is breathing heavily and tear stains in her face. When she saw me she had fear in her eyes just the way I like it. I undid everything and sat her up" Let's go" I said and turned around. I heard a whimper and I turned around only to see Kelly sitting up not moving. " If you don't come on I will tie you back up and leave you there all night " I said crossing my arms. She looked at me and saw that I was serious and slid off the table but only to fall down to her knees. "Mistress my legs are weak and I'm unable to find the strength to stand" she said. "I'm leaving" I said and turned and started to walk away. " Please Carla" she said.

____________________________________

" Carla!!" Yelled Zelda as I dragged Kelly in the bar room by her ankle again. " What?!?" I yelled back. Kelly was screaming and crying and moving around. " Poor child what did she do to piss you off" asked summer. " I'm sorry Mistress" cried Kelly.

I let go of her leg and walked to my bar stool and sat down. " Oh so now you follow the rules" I said glaring at her. "What she do?" Asked summer. "She called me by my name then refused to cooperate when I gave her a instruction , so I dragged her ass up here" I said. " Wait up the stairs?!?" Yelled Destiny. " No but next time I will" I warned.