2

Mitchell has a motorcycle to resemble his punk-like qualities, but it wasn't one that he valued. You see, he was the spoiled one in the family. Karen and Daryl purchased the vehicle for him in 2008, four years before it was legal for him to drive, and he drove it everywhere. He was the kind of person who had everything handed to him freely, and he never had to work a day in his life or pay a cent in his life. It was all about his looks. Mitchell had the hair, the abs, and Michael wasn't surprised that his brother brought somebody home every other day.

There was something about Mitchell that drove Michael crazy -- perhaps it was the fact that their relationship is rather competitive, and Mitchell has always been one to win their little arguments or quick exchanges that revolved around something they both shared interests for. In this case, it was Calum. He was all Michael wanted, with his sweet little brown eyes and his baggy shirts that he carelessly wore to school because he didn't have anybody to impress. Or maybe he did, and he just hid it really well.

Michael tried not to be jealous when he saw Mitchell standing in front of the shattered mirror with his fingers gelling up his hair. If you were wondering about the mirror, they got in a fight once -- and it didn't end well by all means. Mitchell was wearing his usual attire, studded leather jacket, ripped skinnies, a tight black choker that hung around his neck nicely, and combat boots that were laced up perfectly. He was everything that his brother wasn't.

"Where are you going?"

"Out," Mitchell reiterated, spitting something into the sink just before draining it out with faucet water. His hair looked nice -- he actually put an effort into styling it, unlike Michael, who was as careless as he could get. Not that it was necessarily a bad thing.

"People like us don't go out past eight," Michael confronted, standing in the doorway to block Mitchell from proceeding on with whatever he had in mind, but his twin brother wasn't having it and just pushed the dirty blonde out of the way. "No, I think you mean people like you. Learn to live a little."

Michael scoffed, pressing his back further into the wall as he watched his brother slide on a pair of leather gloves. "I can live a little if I want to."

"Yeah, sure, and Sam Pepper can learn to respect females," Mitchell retorted with an eye roll, gesturing for Michael to move out of the way. "I'm taking somebody for a ride tonight, away from the city of Cape Appledale."

"Who?" Michael pursed with a furrowed eyebrow, the controversy of it all leaving him curious, though he didn't care all that much about what his brother was up to. But seeing his twin grin made him feel uneasy, because that could only mean one thing.

"Calum."

No. No. No. No. No.

"You can't," Michaels voice cracked, his body slumping to its level as he sat down on the couch, all nerves being revealed as his twin brother glared at him, "I told you how I feel about him, Mitchell."

"Yeah, so?"

Michael felt defeated entirely, because there was no way he could possibly win against his twin brother in this case. It'd be best for him to just give up on the Maori all together, but with the way that boy makes his heart race -- he isn't sure if it's possible. "Okay."

"Great," Mitchell grinned once again just before throwing something into his pocket and slamming the door. That was the last Michael had seen him in that sort of mental state, and it agitated him beyond belief.

Mitchell was excited as he pulled up to Calum's house, watching as the brunette peered away from his front door with proper, warm attire tackling his skin. He looked nice, and Mitchell was glad that he chose him over Michael. This was the one thing he didn't want to be competitive about, despite knowing that he'd just end up with the boy, anyway.

"Ready to go, babe?"

"Babe?" Calum quirked, his voice squeaking the slightest bit as Mitchell handed him a helmet. "That's new."

"You'll get used to it," Mitchell shrugged, while patting the spot behind him for the Maori to sit. "Hop on."

"Are we going anywhere specific?"

"You'll see."

Calum had his hands wrapped around Mitchell's waist for support, throughout the entire night, and Mitchell would be lying if he said he wasn't dying on the inside from how cute the brunette was. He just really wanted to claim the boy as his, but he knew that there was also Michael -- and agh, why couldn't Calum just make a decision already?

"Coastdelle?" Calum squirmed, instantly hopping off the back of the vehicle before Mitchell had the chance to help him, his eyes scanning over the tall buildings and the city lights that seemed extraordinary to him. "My mom always told me about this place, the myths, the urban legends, but I never believed that they were true."

"Guess we'll find out," Mitchell smiled, holding his hand out for Calum to take, to which the brunette gladly accepted as they began to stroll around the new city that amused the Maori more than it did with the red head. But that's just because he isn't as fascinated by things as most people. "Some of the biggest celebrities performed in this city."

"Have you seen them before?"

"No," Calum replied, lip protruding outwards as his fingers dangled in the carapaces of Mitchell's, "I'd like to think that I'll be able to, one day."

"I'll make you a deal; if you let me take you out on a proper date, I promise I'll bring you here the next time a celebrity you like performs," Mitchell offered, hope resting in the palm of his hands as he stared at Calum. The Maori looked as though he was pondering on and off about something.

"That sounds nice."

Calum really wasn't sure about who he liked more at the moment.

But so far, Mitchell was winning.

-

A/N;

Thoughts?

What do you think of Mitchell?

Which twin do you like better?

And it is now 4am and my stupid insomnia is keeping me up so there's your update!