Extra:

"Brendon? Why do you still have my pictures as a kid?"

Oops. The cat's out of the bag, it seems. He didn't mean for Dallon to see that. He's been keeping the pictures even with Dallon returning to normal. And that's been a month ago! Brendon didn't have the heart to delete the images. It was all too cute.

"You were cute." He stated with a cheeky grin, taking his phone from Dallon's hand and shows him a picture of his little self, fixing his bowtie in the mirror while wearing the dorky glasses. "See? Totally adorable."

"Delete it." The bassist orders, sending the vocalist a glare in his direction. Brendon doesn't seem fazed as he scrolls more in his pictures and shows a sleeping little Dallon clutching the pillow snuggly in his arms.

Dallon towers over the younger man, flexing his fingers with a crack of its joints. "Oh, that does it."

He tackles Brendon against the couch, struggling to snatch the phone in the singer's hand. Brendon just laughs, prying the phone away from Dallon's reach.

"What are you guys doing?" Kenny enters the room, looking bewildered and confused. Dan follows after him, then starts to laugh at the sight of them.

Both men stop in shock, turning their heads at the arrival of the two band members.

"It's not--"

"We were just--"

Dan just chuckles at their expressions. "I think we've ruined their moment, Kenny. Let's go."

"I think I need to watch Star Wars to cleanse my eyes." Kenneth deadpanned as both men left the room, leaving them both speechless and embarrassed.

Brendon turns his head to face Dallon, taking notice of their compromising position with Dallon above him as he lies on the couch. They blink at each other and eventually laughed.

It's beautiful, really. Dallon's laugh could be compared to the calming ring of a wind chime. Gentle, soothing, melodic. Dallon will always be his favorite music.

"Hey, Brendon?" Dallon chimes softly, looking deep into Brendon's eyes before pressing his soft lips against his. This is all that he wanted, and now it belongs to him. The soft warmth of this man above him makes his heart soar than any award show he's been to.

As he wraps his arms around the taller man's waist, with their lips moving against each other embedded with all the emotions, all the memories, and all the unsaid words of affection...

All that Brendon could think about is how lucky he is, that he has this--has Dallon. And he's going to keep it that way. It's them against the world.

Dallon breaks their lips apart, connecting their foreheads with each other as they breathe, sharing one air with their proximity. He smiles at the older man, and the bassist returns the gesture with equal measure.

'I have you.' Brendon thought. 'Everything will be okay.'

"You should really keep your guard up, Bren." Dallon breathes just inches away from his lips, before he stood up with a smug look on his face as he holds a familiar looking phone in front of him.

Son of a bitc--

"See you later, Bren!" He laughs as he ran off the room with his cellphone in Dallon's possession.

Brendon was left in the room, still lying on the couch as he processed what just happened.

He runs to the door, shouting a 'I'm gonna find you, you son of a bitch!!' before he starts his chase to find the double crossing bassist and his phone.

Not that he'd admit it or anything but that kiss would probably be the death of him in the future. Future. With Dallon.

'That doesn't sound bad.' Brendon thought with a smile, as he carries his feet to find the man he'll be spending his current future with.

*****

[A/N: HAH! I BET YOU DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMING!

I was rereading this and I thought I wanted to make a fic about the saved kiddy dallon pictures on Brendon's phone. Just a little extra since I kinda miss this fic, and a thank you. This is the laaaaaast one, I promise.

THANK YOU for reading Little Giraffe! Have a great day!]