fourth

The music was ethereal. The crowds energy travelled through the auditorium as the music filled up their bodies with emotion. Joints floated around the crowd and fans were screaming the words with the band. During certain songs, the whole stadium seemed to be crying and others everyone was up dancing and thinking of nothing but the bass line.

Georgia had been to many concerts before, but nothing compared to this. The live experience was a once in a lifetime feeling, the people were people you could never forget, and the music was something of another planet. All night was spent dancing and laughing and singing while drinking out flasks and paper bags handed to her.

No one around her was a stranger. As the music played, the crowd was a pool of friends, without speaking you would understand each other through the music. It was impossible to be lonely while music played.

As the band walked off stage, the crowd cried and begged for them never to leave. Georgia did the same until Cynthia pulled her away from the crowd to tunnels leading to backstage. Georgia could believe that the same boy she knew growing up would someday make music that changed the world. It allowed her to have a closer feeling with the music.

Backstage, the band was doing shots with roadies and a few other people. Georgia ran up and hugged Bonzo, still feeling the high of the music. He laughed and spun her around, asking if she enjoyed the show. Georgia opened her mouth to speak, trying to express everything she felt in simple words. Nothing came out and she laughed and nodded ecstatically. Bonzo smiled and held her close to him. Jonsey walked over to them with three beers in his hands.

"Jones! The bass, during Dazed and Confused, I could feel it ramming my brain, it was magical," Georgia said. Jonesy smiled humbly and said he was glad she enjoyed the show. Now that the concert was over Georgia felt awkward, the bar was set high if anything else spectacular happened. The crowd moved back to the hotel, the party following. Georgia sat on the carpeted floor of a bandmates bedroom, singing funny children's songs and putting twists on them with Jonsey and friends she had not met yet.

She was in a fit of giggles along with the room and realized her beer cup was empty. Georgia almost stood to refill it when Robert walked over with one for her in his hand. Georgia gladly took it and smiled at the man. Robert sat down next to her, clutching the beer in his hands. He leaned over to Georgia and whispered in her ear.
"We've got pizza and a few smokes up in Jimmy's room," he invited Georgia. She nodded and stood up with him. They took the elevator a few levels up. Once in the room, Georgia found the whole band there, absent for Jonsey, and their girls. All were huddled around three boxes of pizza and a pint of beer. Georgia sat beside Bonzo on the bed, he handed her a joint being passed around. It was refreshing to be in such a calm and close environment after the happenings of the night.

Only two people in the room were strangers to Georgia, both groupies she presumed. Soon after Georgia handed the joint to Robert, Jonesy walked in. He sat next to Robert on the floor and they proceeded to talk about the wild party downstairs.

"They never even notice we're gone," said Jimmy. It was strange to thing that the people the party was for could slip away unnoticed.
"I see you're getting along fine with everybody," Bonzo nudged Georgia.
"This crowd is like none other I've seen before, and I think a new crowd is what I needed."
Georgia stuffed herself with pizza and talked to the band with the lull of the television in the background. The two groupies in the room were actually models. That fact made Georgia feel less comfortable around them. Both Bonzo and Jimmy were absolutely smitten with them. 

Neither Robert nor Jonesy bring girls back with them which was odd to Georgia.As the night progressed, one by one a band member left to their own room. Jonesy was first, promising to phone his wife before he went to sleep. Georgia was envious of both Bonzo's and Jonesy's wives, both captured a man who could stay with groupies all day but know his heart and mind was all with her. 

Bonzo got up to leave after Jonesy with one of the models but Georgia stopped him, asking if he could call her a cab. Robert stepped in claiming he could help her, since he was the only one not occupied with a woman. Bonzo kissed Georgia's head goodnight and left to his room. Jimmy's model just about pushed Robert and Georgia out of their room after everyone left. 

"It's 2 am love, you want to take a cab home?" Robert said while walking down to the elevator.
"I'm not buying a room, nor am I sleeping in the lobby," Georgia shrugged, walking a bit sideways down the hallway. Robert was much less intoxicated than her and it was almost embarrassing. Robert laughed, straightening her out.

"You could always stay with me," said Robert clicking the elevator button. Georgia smiled.

"One night with Mr. Golden? What mess could we get into?" Georgia asked, walking into the elevator. She didn't notice that Robert pressed for a floor above and not the lobby.
Robert, feeling very smug with him self said, "what ever you want baby." Georgia laughed and didn't say anything else to his room. 

Once inside, Robert followed Georgia to his bedroom but looked surprised when she held the bedroom door closed. "The couch folds out, right? I thought if I took the bedroom it'd be less of a mess," Georgia smiled and closed the door. Robert stood there shocked. Never had any woman made it to his hotel room and still rejected him. He sulked to the couch and quietly folded it out. All night he grumbled about the girl who stole his bed.