sixth

On the ride to Georgias apartment, she rambled on about what she would do on tour and how nervous she'd be. With her hands having through the air, Georgia told him about how she could help move equipment on and off stage or how she could help clean up around the hotels and how she makes the best damn sangria he'll ever have. Bonzo just laughed at her and told her not to worry.

Once they arrived, they walked into the girl's very small flat that only consisted of two rooms, one being the toilet. She had clothes and records spread out all over the place, empty take-out boxes and dirty dishes lined her kitchen table. Georgia got out her one suitcase and trash bags to put her clothes in, telling Bonzo just to grab what he saw and put it in a bag. The bearded drummer picked up one of Georgia's lingerie sets that was laying under her mattress and waved it around.

"Oooooo, is there something you want to tell me Georgie?" Bonzo joked, putting on the bra as if he could fill it out. "You better be using protection because I know this thing won't help you when you've got a bun in the oven!" Georgia chased Bonzo around laughing until she finally forced him to take off the now stretched fabric.

Georgia didn't own many things. The most expensive thing that she had was her record player, which she took the upmost care of. After they had packed all her clothes and blankets, Georgia began to carefully stack her records in her suitcase, planning on sending them, along with her turn table, to her parents house while she was gone. Next to pack was her art supplies. She had planned to send them all off to her parents too but Bonzo tried to convince her to bring them with them.

"I promise, Georgie, theres nothin' like being out on the road. You meet new people, see new things, it's all one big journey of inspiration." Georgia still didn't want to bring her paints because of the space they'd take up but Bonzo kept telling her she'd regret it if she didn't. Well, he was really just saying she'd regret not painting a picture of him. So, she complied and shoved one or two sketchbooks in an old gym bag along with her acrylics and brushes. She packed the finished and unfinished paintings that laid around her one room apartment.

They got back in the taxi with all of Georgia's things. Before getting to the hotel, Georgia stopped at the post office to send away her record player. After kissing it and telling it to be good, Georgia filled the postage box with her records and a letter with a picture of Bonzo and her to her parents. She knew she'd be getting a very excited phone call once the package arrived. After all, her mother always wanted Georgia and Bonzo to marry, Mrs. Olsen thought as toddlers the two made a 'marvelous pair'.

Bonzo made fun of Georgia for her dramatized good-bye to her player. Because of this Georgia over-acted more, pretending to cry once back in the taxi, saying 'oh how I wish my young boy will come back safe from the war'. Bonzo laughed but tried to tell her her joke wasn't funny. The two bickered as they did when they were children. They were like two peas in a pod, like John and Paul, Robert and Jimmy. But they weren't two men who have fan bases solely off of gay undertones. They were only friends, brother and sister even.

While pulling back into the hotel driveway, Georgia watched the fans staring at anything moving, hoping to get a glance at one of the musicians. Georgia had no idea how they lived like this - well she new how Bonzo lived with it, his big head loved it. But to know that thousands of people look up to you and always expect something great from you must be a huge presser that never eases. Georgia was praying that a headline of her face would never show up. She wanted to stay a shadow forever in the public's eye.

Question: Would you guys be okay with this getting smutty? Idk yet if thats the direction with this. I know there is a sever lack of classic rock smut on the interwebs (i know youve looked) Comment suggestions please!