Chapter Four

•••Zuko's perspective•••
"Mai! Do not yell at me. Finding my mother is important to me. You don't understand...stop being so bitchy and be sympathetic for once" he said slamming his fist on the table.

Mai jumped back. "I don't want you going with Katara. Just bring me" she said.

Zuko grabbed her shoulders rather roughly. "No! I need you safe. You're the Lady Just let me go with Katara it's not like anything is going to happen!" He yelled.

She stepped back and gave him a dirty look. "Fine but know this. I know something happened last time she came over. And if something happens between you two on that trip. I'll fucking freak out...or you know what go around and ask your friends one more time before you ask Katara. " she said and walked away. "I'm going out to shop...see you Zuko".

Zuko stared at her, how did she know? He shook his head. "Nothing ever happened you're just insecure and paranoid."

And with that Mai turned around and directed a blade at him. He dodged it and walked away himself. Two went separate ways.

Zuko packed some things he'd need for the trip. He got himself a suitcase full of clothes, some food and a tent just encase. He then got his keys to his Airship and left the castle.

He unlocked the Airship and got on. He walked down the small hallway area and opened cabin door which had one bed. He threw his stuff in there.

He got into the drivers seat. He knew his best luck was to try Sokka one more time. And if he didn't get them he'd go to Aang and Toph. If that didn't work then he'd have to ask Katara and Mai would have to deal with it.

•••Sokka and Suki's perspective •••
Suki pinned Sokka down once again. Instead of just holding him down this time she actually leaned down and kissed him.

He pulled away "wash that stuff of your lips first" he said and looked at her.

"Wash it off for me" she teased running a hand through his hair.

"Uhm no"

She groaned and wiped her lips. "You're no fun sometimes. You go from really fun to serious in a matter of seconds" she said and leaned down kissing him again.

He ignored her and wrapped his arms around her pulling her down closer to him.

•••Zuko, Sokka and Suki's perspective•••
Zuko stood over the couple engulfed in a makeout session and watched for a moment or two. He clasped his hands together. Well, damn Sokka actually had game. "I'd love to sit by and watch you two eat each other's faces off but I have a question to ask".

Suki pulled away immediately and blushed rolling off of Sokka who still hadn't noticed Zuko.

Sokka frowned, "babe!"

Zuko looked at him and chuckled he shook his head. "Oh lord...you're oblivious."

"What do you want?" Suki asked.

"I just wanted to check one more time if either one of you could come with me. Mai's having a fit that I'll have to ask Katara."

Sokka got up and rose an eyebrow. "Why? Did something happen between you two? Katara was upset the day we left....you didn't do something to her right?" He asked.

Zuko shook his head staring Sokka in the eyes. "Lord, no. But Mai is paranoid " he sighed, what a lie.

Suki bit her lip. "Well sorry Zuko but we can't risk going. We have a lot to plan."

"No its fine. I understand"

"Maybe try Aang and Toph, it's worth a shot"

•••Aang, Toph and Zuko's perspective•••
Aang managed to bend metal just a bit but it whipped back and pelted him across the cheek. "Owe" he groaned holding his cheek.