Week Seven

Phil eventually came around and supported my decision to keep the baby and was being really supportive. We weren't together and I doubt we ever will be. Phil would buy food to satisfy my cravings and ask how I was going all the time, it was pretty nice.

I was staring into the mirror. I was only wearing my boxers and was looking at my body. It was obvious I was gaining weight and I've been severely insecure the past few days. I didn't have the signature pregnancy belly yet but my stomach sure was chubby. My face had broken out, acne covered my cheeks for the first time in almost 6 years.

I teared up and threw a sheet over the mirror. I walked to my wardrobe and searched for a shirt. I grabbed a black long sleeve that was looser fitting and it did the trick to hide the fat. I slipped on some joggers and left for the lounge.

I sighed and flopped on the couch next to Phil. "Hey just the person I wanted to talk to." He smiled and shut his laptop. "Why do you want to talk to me Phil?" I asked picking at the acne on my cheeks. "Hey stop that'll leave scars." He grabbed my hand. I pulled it away and stared at him blankly. "So I um wanted to ask you something..."

I nodded, urging him to go on. He took a deep breath. "Doyouwanttobemyboyfriend?" He mumbled quickly and I raised an eyebrow. "Didn't catch that." He sighed, grabbing my hand again and lacing our fingers together. "Do you want to be my boyfriend Dan?" I blushed and looked at my feet. I smiled slightly and nodded. A split second later my head was pulled up and Phil was staring into my eyes.

"Are you sure?" He said sternly, I couldn't stop staring at his lips. "I-I'm sure. Of course I'll b-be your boyfriend." I looked away, getting lost in my thoughts. I was soon ripped from my mind as a pair of lips were pressed against mine. A blush formed on my cheeks as I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss, my arms wrapped around Phil's shoulders.

After a comfortable amount of time, we came up for air. I breathed slowly, thinking about what had just happened. "Thank you." He said softly, I looked at him as tilted my head a little. "What for?" I have to admit, I should have known what he was talking about but I think pregnancy brain was starting to kick in this early along.

"For allowing me to have the privilege of loving you." He blushed and I smiled. "The privilege is mine." I kissed his cheek and stood up. "Well, I need to film a video." I stretched my back, hearing it pop a few times. "I haven't got any ideas for this week." Phil stood up as well. "Maybe we could tell your viewers? A-About the pregnancy?"

I looked at my feet. "I-I don't know Phil...I'm not sure I'm ready to tell the world yet." He smiled reassuringly. "It'll be okay Dan. I know everyone will support you. Don't worry. And if they don't, don't take it to heart." I scoffed. "Easy for you to say. My hormones are off the charts, the smallest thing could set me off."

Phil held my hand. "We can do it together. They'll find out soon anyway. We're going on tour this summer." I nodded. "Okay. Let's get this over with." I walked to my room and set up the camera. All the while, heating up my straighteners. After everything was set up, I quickly straightened the curly bits and waited for Phil to change his clothes.

"Ready?" He asked, holding my hand. I nodded and turned on the camera. "C-Can you start?" He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Of course." I picked at the acne while he began to speak. "Hey guys! Wait sorry this is Dan's channel. 'Hello Internet.'" He said giving his best impression of me giving my intro. "What the hell was that?" I chuckled and nudged him, Phil giggled. "So you guys may be wondering why I am guest staring here today."

Here was a small pause. "Dan and I have a couple announcements to make. Do you want me to tell them?" I shook my head and sighed, mentally preparing myself. "Phil and I are together...A-and I'm pregnant." I let out the breath I'd been holding and Phil kissed me gently, holding my face. I knew everyone would either hate this or love it. "I-I think that's it. I might start posting pregnancy updates every week or two. Let me know if you might be interested in seeing that."

Phil smiled and got on his knees, pulling up my shirt and kissing my stomach. "I love you both." He looked up at me. I rolled my eyes. "You spork." I turned off the camera and put away my equipment. I put the sd card in my laptop and started to upload the video. It was only a minute long and was unedited. The video uploaded in ten minutes.

"Now I have to click publish. Maybe I don't want to..." I said considering deleting the video. Phil kissed me. "Upload it sweetheart." I nodded and clicked publish and sent out a tweet. "Serious video. Click here to watch." I added the link and turned off my phone.