1

POV: Bre

I heard my mom yell my name from the bottom of the steps as I opened the door to my room "come down stairs we need to talk to you" I ignored what she said and walked past her to the kitchen to get some orange juice. When I turned around and looked in the living room I saw my stepdad and his son I walked into the living room and set in a chair all to myself. I greeted Mr. Dallas with a warm hello and a smile and then turned to Cameron and sneered as he mouthed fuck you. I got up and left the living room but was stopped by my mom on the way upstairs, honey they are moving in today. To hell they are I can't live with Cameron he is the bane of my existence he makes my life miserable, I ran upstairs and started blasting music through my speakers and scrolled through Instagram. I grabbed a bag of chips and my laptop and started to watch Netflix but was rudely interrupted by someone opening my door "your mom wanted me to tell you that she and my dad are going out for a little bit he said with a smirk and a wink, whatever I said nonchalantly. A few minutes later I ran downstairs to make me some lunch but saw that Cameron was in the kitchen so I turned around and started back down the hall when he said "going somewhere baby girl" "yeah away from you so fuck off" as I turned to go away I felt him grab my waist and push me against the wall with me hands pinned above my head, he gave a smirk and then placed his lips right next to my ear sending shivers down my spine "don't be so harsh baby, I know I make you wet and I can satisfy that need right now" he said as I tried to break free " and how would you do that" I saw a smirk trace his lips "don't be such a tease but since you asked, I would bend that pretty little ass over the counter and fuck you senseless from behind, then when your seconds away from cuming I'll make sure you know who made you sore for a week" goosebumps became visible on my skin as he put his lips on my neck and sucked hard on the skin as I moaned loud, I tilted my head back to give him more entrance, as I could feel the smirk on his lips, I felt his hands travel down my waist and to my butt squeezing it. Seconds later he turned me around facing the wall and I could feel his waist touch my ass as I rubbed it against his crotch, soon we were both snapped out of our pleasure when we heard his dad's car door shut, I stood up and adjusted my clothes as he turned around and winked at me and said "maybe next time baby girl" then he continued walking down the hallway and up the stairs as I shortly followed after him, before he went in his room I heard him say "at least everyone will know your mine now." With that being said we both shut our doors. Soon after I heard groans coming from across the hall I knew he was trying to get himself off I just smiled in satisfaction and continued working on covering up the hickies he gave me. If he wasn't such a bitch I might have actually liked him but hey fuckboys will be fuckboys.