7

Day: 3

When I woke up it was half past 11:00. I rolled over to find Cameron missing from my side making me unpleasantly groan and get up. I walked across the hall to my bathroom and got in the shower moving quickly to get dressed. When I was done I walked swiftly down the stairs to the kitchen and grabbed a juice from the fridge. I sat on the stool and scrolled through Instagram seeing everyone post about a party that was happening tonight. Just then I heard the front door open and shut and Cameron's muscular body moving towards the kitchen he had carry out bags from IHOP in his hand. "Ooooo what'd you get me?" I asked he shook his head and smirked "strawberry waffles with a side of fruit" I smiled and got my food and began to eat. "Hey Cameron what do you think about going to a party tonight?" He was about to answer and then a devious grin came across his face as he moved between my legs on the island where I had moved to sit on. "How about you and I have a party right here right now?" As he gripped my hips and moved his lips towards my neck. He moved to kiss my lips and then took of my oversized T-shirt as that was the only thing I was wearing and threw it on the floor. He pushed my body back and slowly spread my legs apart carefully inserting 2 finger in and rubbing my clit with his thumb. I knew what he was doing to me he loved to tease me and play with me. I groaned causing him to lean down and kiss my thighs then move carefully licking my slit and flicking his tongue back in fourth. "You must have been expecting this with the ocean you have down here" I moaned causing him to go back to the task at hand as he began to go faster and faster I gripped his pretty brown hair. I could feel the sensation building up inside of me as I came breathing heavily on the island in the same position I was in before he stood up and grabbed my shirt as I slid it back on. He walked back around to the other side of the counter and whispered "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" I laughed feeling satisfied and hopped of the counter. As I turned the corner I heard Cameron yell out "yes I wanna go to the party" I smiled and went up stairs to change my clothes so I could go shopping for an outfit. When I came back down I asked Cameron if he wanted to come with me so he grabbed his keys and headed to the car with me. "Let's go to the mall" I said getting in the passenger side of the car. When we got to the mall it was fairly busy there. I went into Forever 21 to look for a simple dress to wear I grabbed a few and went to try them on while Cameron waited for me outside the fitting room. I decided on a form fitting black off the shoulder dress. I bought the dress and shoes to match it and then we were off to find Cameron's outfit in H&M. Once we found his we went back home to prepare for the party that started in just 2 hours. I took a shower, got dressed, curled my hair, and did my makeup and then it was time to go. Cameron waited at the bottom of the steps for me. He seemed shocked when I walked down the stairs "awwww Bre you look like a proper hoe" I smacked the back of his head and he threw up his arms in surrender as he laughed and professed he was joking I laughed with him and then he opened the door and we were on our way. When we arrived at the house where the party was you could hear the music from down the street. Walking into the large house it smelled of booze and sex. I went immediately to the kitchen where they were taking shots and filled a glass of my own, I did not want to spend the night sober and Cameron was the designated driver so who cared. After several shots I thought I would find Cameron when I felt someone grab my ass. It was Jack Gilinsky the jock who was friends with Cameron. I drunkly laughed and asked where I could find Cameron at. He picked me up and carried my unstable self to the living room where he was crowded around a bunch of guys talking. When we got to him Gilinsky put me down next to me and winked at me causing me to giggle. "Hey there sober much" Cameron said smirking but I wasn't there for jokes I wanted to pay him back for this morning but I couldn't do it here because we are step siblings. "Come upstairs with me for a minute" I whispered in his ear and then walked away headed for the stair case. When we got up stairs we went in an empty room and locked the door. I pushed him on the bed and began to kiss him on the neck and straddle him. I could see he was hesitant because I was drunk. "It's okay I want to do this for you, I know what I'm doing" he smiled and relaxed a little after that. He rested his hands on my hips and then moved down to grab my ass. I moved off his lap and got on my knees in front of him.
(Cams POV)
She pulled me up stairs with her and dragged me into a room locking the door behind us. She pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. I was nervous because she was drunk and I guess I didn't have a poker face because she reassured me that she wanted this which made me feel better. I was so turned on her body was so nice as she straddled me and kissed my neck. She got off my lap and got down on her knees fumbling with my belt buckle and button on my pants. I helped her get it undone and then slid out of my pants only being left in my underwear after pulling my shirt off too. She grabbed my dick through my pants massaging it with her hand I groaned and threw my head back. She then reached in my waistband and pulled it out in one swift movement. She moved from the bottom of the shaft to the tip flicking her tongue at the top. I groaned in pleasure making her smile and take the whole thing in her mouth. While she was doing this I couldn't help but look down and admire her beauty and how hot it was to see her like this just for me. I liked how it felt when she would gag a little and when I would tangle my fingers in her hair and push her head down a little. She swirled her tongue around while sucking which just added to the pleasure. I could feel myself ready to cum so I let her know. She kept going and when I came she swallowed it which made the whole experience 10x better. I love how we do what we do for each other with no attachment but we know that we would never choose doing it for someone else over each other.

(Bre's POV)
Once I was done I swallowed and looked him in the eyes I saw some kind of admiration in them for me and it made me feel good. "Take me home Cameron" I said through a slurred voice as he picked me up and carried me down stairs through the crowds of people dancing, drinking, and kissing. When we got home he undressed me and put me in one of his T-shirts and put me in bed next to him as I cuddled in and fell asleep next to his warm body.