5

(The next few chapters are gonna be day by day of what happens since their parents are gone)
Day:1
POV:Bre
It was exam week at school and I was exempt from all mine so I decided to stay home. It was 10 o'clock and I had just woken up from sleeping when I smelled bacon seep into my room naturally I followed the smell down to the kitchen and saw Cameron steadily flipping the pieces or bacon in the pan. "Nice pants" he said, looking down I saw I had nothing on my bare legs I just shrugged my shoulders and made my way to the fridge to get some juice. I bent down to grab the juice from the bottom shelf, before I could stand back up I felt two hands grab my waist and pull me back making my ass slam hard into their crotch. CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS I yelled turning around to see him standing there with a devious smirk. Why would you do that I said laughing "because what else would I do it was there in my face, you can't tempt me like that" whatever I said laughing grabbing the plate of food off the counter and ran upstairs, him chasing behind me, I ran in his room and shut the door locking it, I set down on his bed satisfied at what I had done. Soon enough he got the door unlocked and ran in the room tackling on the bed. He was on top of me laughing " you took my food he said through laughter" I replied with and your point is? I grabbed one of the pieces of bacon and put it in my mouth with the other end sticking out. Suddenly he leaned down and to the other end in his mouth biting it quietly as his lips grazed mine. My body loosened at the feel of his lips. "You like that don't you" he said with a slight smirk. I just smiled and shut my eyes as he leaned down for more biting my bottom lip every once and awhile, I set up on the bed and removed his shirt feeling the indentation of his six pack as I trailed my hand down his torso, he helped me remove my shirt in one swift motion as he began to peck at my neck taking little bits of skin in his mouth sucking lightly, I moved me neck back giving him more of an entrance. He trailed kisses down my torso stopping at the top of my underwear then pulling them down. I spread my legs so he could have more access as he went down on my he slid two fingers in and out of me eventually adding three. Moans escaped my lips as he moved faster, just as I felt myself about to cum, he stopped and looked up at me with a smirk. "Paybacks a real bitch isn't it" he said as he climbed back up, I whined and pouted my lips as he kissed them, "I'm all yours baby you just have to tell me what you want, I want to hear you say it" I want you I said in a whinny tone, " you want me to what?" I want you to make me come and I'll do the same for you, okay then let's make it happen he said. He pulled a condom out of the nightstand and put it on, he put his length right above my opening and slid it in slowly letting me feel it all as a gasp escaped my lips. He moved slowly at first gradually picking up the pace as we drew closer. I came letting myself tighten around him sending him over the edge, with one last kiss he laid down beside me breathing heavily as was I, once we caught our breath he wrapped his arm around me pulling me in close as me intertwined our legs falling asleep in each other's arms, it was nice to have someone like this, where your not attached to each other and you don't date. This is going to be a good week I can feel it, with that I relaxed in his arms and fell asleep.