6

Day: 2

It was a brisk morning the sunlight seeped through my light brown curtains, I could tell it was gonna be a nice day. Cameron laid beside me sprawled out on the bed as I stopped to admire him in his vulnerable form. With his eyes still closed he said in a low grumbly voice " you know it's creepy to stare at people when they are asleep" I muttered a few cuss words while trying to defend myself without any luck. "It's okay you wouldn't be the only one" he said as he turned to face me. " what do you want to do today" I asked sliding down in the bed, "maybe a movie?" "Sure" I said hoping out of bed and going to my closet to pick an outfit out. I was not in the mood for trying so I picked a pair of ripped skinny jeans a thin white T-shirt and a cardigan to throw over it. After picking my outfit I paced into the bathroom as I heard Cameron say hold up that he was coming too. I hung my clothes on the back of the door and started the hot water as Cameron slid through the door and closed it tightly. I stepped in the shower as did he and let the warm water trickle down our bodies. I looked upwards towards him as he leaned down to meet my lips with a soft kiss. Our lips detached as he said "no feelings" softly I repeated "no feelings." We finished our showers and got dressed. I ran downstairs and went to the pantry to grab a granola bar and some orange juice. Cameron came down the steps shortly after me "you ready" I replied with a "yep" and headed straight to the front door trying to gracefully pass Cameron but I was too focused on what I was doing to see his foot was stuck out and I tripped. I looked up at him laughing as I said "Bitchhhhh" he smirked in a devious way and retorted with "you should watch where you are going instead of trying to tease me" I stood up trying to defend myself saying "no one was trying to tease you Dallas" he smiled knowing good and well I was as I headed for the door again. I opened the door and went to the car and hopped in the passenger seat as he slid in the drivers. I went to turn the radio as I stopped on my favorite station where "both" by Gucci mane and Drake was playing as me and Cameron both started singing. "I don't usually do this unless I'm drunk or high but I'm both right now, got me talking bout my life" I love this song. As soon as we knew it we were at the movie theater and Cameron parked. I purchased the tickets online already for passengers. We got situated in the movie seats they were the new ones that lounged back. The movie started and it was pretty boring and slow. I slid my hand on Cameron's leg moving slowly towards his crotch moving my hands to the top of his  adidas pants and sliding my hand in the waste line of them and massaging his dick. I felt it harden almost instantly in my hand as I moved up and down. There was only one other person in the same theater as us and and he was on the very bottom row whereas we were on the very top. I moved his pants down a little bit and slid his penis out of the top and leaned down and licked the tip and then put the whole thing in my mouth gliding my mouth over it. As soon as I sat up for a minute he slid his hands in my pants and began to finger me. He leaned over and whispered "let's do it" I looked at him in disbelief "in public,? Isn't that really risky?" "Yeah but that's part of the turn on he retorted" I agreed and quietly slid my pants down as did he. I moved the armrest up and out of the way and spread my legs as he situated himself and slid the condom on that he had in his wallet "are you ready?" I shook my head yes as he slid in and I tried to hold in my moans, he leaned down and whispered with a smirk if you don't want to get caught you have to be quiet, or you could let the world know what daddy's doing to you, it's up to you. I held it in as long as possible, I was getting close and at the last minute I let out one big moan as I came and so did he. I saw the dirty smirk on his face because he knew what he had done to me. I saw the guy on the bottom row get up and leave while laughing and my face flushed pink. Cameron leaned over and whispered "everything okay?" I just smiled and fixed myself and prepared to leave. We both snuck out the back door and ran to the car laughing "I have to admit that was pretty fun" he just smiled and we went home it was about 4:00 in the afternoon. "What do you want for dinner I said opening the freezer door " I would say you but I am kinda hungry for food" he said leaning on the counter I just smiled and closed the fridge "I'm just gonna order a pizza" I picked up the phone and ordered Pizza Hut. I heard a knock on the door and the food was here. That night we just ate Pizza and watched Netflix it was a good night simple and easy. Eventually we slid upstairs to bed in his room. I climbed in and snuggled in close to him as he kissed my forehead and said goodnight I said the same and then went to sleep.