4

POV: Bre
I was walking down the hallway towards my room when my mom called from downstairs for me and Cameron. I walked down the stairs in front of Cameron I heard him say "damn that ass" I just smirked and continued down the steps. "We are having a family meeting in the living room" I looked back and saw Camerons dad sitting on the couch, my favorite chair was open so I made a run for it but I was too slow Cameron picked me up and threw me on the couch and took my chair. Dick I said through laughs as he giggled, "Okay" my mom said sitting down on the couch next to Mr. Dallas "Me and Alex are going on a one week business trip and y'all are gonna be left here alone, we need you two to be civil to one another, I don't want any friends coming over but you can go out to go shopping wherever y'all want we left both of you $200 in the safe in the office. Okay we said in unison, "remember no friends but you guys can go out places", "we leave tomorrow Alex said." I got off the couch and strolled into the kitchen to get me a snack, as I walked by Cameron I smacked the back of his head making him tense and then stand up, I started to run up the stairs and into his room just before I could shut and lock the door he pried it open and shut it behind him, he had a smirk on his face as he backed me up until I hit the wall he moved his body closer to me pinning my arms above my head leaning into my ear and biting it a little "you really thought you could do that and get away with it and then try to out run me?" "I don't think so" he said pulling me off the wall and moving me towards his bed. He pushed me on the bed and got on top of me kissing my jaw and slowly moving down to my neck sucking on bits of it slowly, I held my moans in because our parents where in the next room, he moved his mouth back towards my ear and whispered "you are all mine this week guess I'll have to show you just how much you can get away with, no friends no parents just you and me, I'm gonna fuck you so much and so hard that the whole neighborhood will know my name." I leaned up and pecked his lips quickly catching him by surprise, I took this opportunity to flip him over so he was on bottom and straddle his waist. That sounds nice I said in a whisper, but let's just give you something to look forward too, I began moving my hips back and forth causing my crotch to grind against his, I felt him harden as I continued to go faster, I could see him holding back the moans. Just as he was about to cum I climbed off him and stood up "what the hell Bre" he said, I pulled him up by the collar of his shirt and leaned down, I guess you will just have to wait until they leave, sorry. With that I turned around and headed towards his bedroom door letting my ass shake a little more than usual knowing that he was watching. I shut his door and headed to my moms room to help her pack. I knocked on the door and heard her say "come in" I just wanted to know if you need help packing, "yeah sure sweetheart" can you go to my closet and get my dress slacks out of there, I did as I was asked and began taking them off the hanger and folding them to put in the suitcase "you think your gonna be ok I haven't ever left you for such a long stretch of time?" Mom I am positive I will be perfectly safe, anyways I have to keep an eye on Cameron because we all know how he is I said as she laughed, that's when we heard Cameron yell and announce that he heard what I said and that he was older than I was, my mom and I just laughed and finished packing. Before I left her room my mom gave me a big hug and a kiss because their flight left at 4:00 A.M and she didn't want to wake me up, I said good night and that I would check in on her each day. I love you mom, "I love you too sweetie"