3

POV: Cam
It was Saturday, I woke up around 10:00, I peeked my head into Bre's room and saw her still asleep her blanket must have fallen off of her while she was asleep because her ass was bare and facing the door she had nothing but her red lace underwear and tan bra on. "Fuck" I said as I was getting turned on. I quietly shut her door and went back to my room to take a shower and brush my teeth then went down stairs to make me some breakfast. I finished and put the last egg on the plate and sat down to eat.
POV: Bre
I rolled over in bed and grabbed my phone, it was about 10:30 I rubbed my eyes and rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom to take my shower and do my morning routine. Once I was done I grabbed a pair of athletic shorts and a T- shirt. I walked down the stairs slowly, I saw my mom was gone and so was Camerons dad, as I turned the corner and saw Cameron sitting there shirtless eating. "would it of been too hard for you to of made me some too" I said grabbing the juice out of the fridge and placing it on the counter. He ignored me and finished eating his food, placed his dishes in the sink, and walked upstairs, I got some cereal and ate it and went back up to my room, I walked across the hall to Camerons room but he wasn't in there so I walked to the movie room to see if he was there. He was sitting on the couch watching the wolf of Wall Street. "Mind if I join" I asked, "yeah but you will anyway just to fuck with me" "damn straight" I said walking into the room and sitting next to him grabbing the blanket from the back of the couch and covering myself with it. About halfway through the movie I felt him rest his hand on my thigh under the blanket, I stiffened up at his touch as he moved it farther and farther up my leg stopping when he got to the very top. He slid his hand in the waist of my shorts and moved his finger down my slit then sliding it in massaging my clit, my breathing picked up and I could see him smirking, he removed his hand from me and licked his fingers I stood up as he did the same I began to walk out as though nothing had happened. I felt him grab my waist "Wanna fuck?" He asked as he backed me up into the corner and bit his lip "yes daddy" he began sucking on my neck leaving bruises all down my chest as he lifted my shirt up and over my head. He moved his hands down my waist stopping at my ass and squeezing it, his lips not losing contact with my neck as I moaned "you like that baby girl" yes Cameron don't stop " don't call me Cameron, call me daddy. Don't stop daddy I said jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist. He carried me to his room and threw me down on his bed and climbed on top of me locking out lips together only parting to remove the rest of our clothing. We were both left bare as he left a trail of rough kisses down my torso don't go easy on my I like it rough I said between moans "Good, that's something we have in common" he said as he placed his tongue on my slit licking up and down it then sliding 3 fingers in and out of me. Cameron I'm gonna.... "What's my name?" He said, "Daddy" "good" he said reaching into the nightstand next to his bed and grabbing a condom out of the top drawer ripping it with his teeth and rolling it on. Then flipped me over on my stomach and told me to get on my hands and knees as he stood behind me on the floor. Then without warning he slammed into me as I let out a loud moan "that's right, who's gonna make you cum harder in your life than you ever have before?" You are, I said between deep breaths and moans, "good" faster I said as he picked up his pace, I'm gonna cum I said feeling that knot in my stomach "that's good cum for me" with that I released at the same time he did, we finished up and put our clothes back on still trying to catch our breath. We kissed one last time, on the way out of his room I turned around we should do this some more you have good dick I said laughing " hey you don't see me complaining" he said laughing with me, how about just whenever we feel like it, like fuck buddies? "Yeah that's fine, whatever" he said with a smile. With that I shut his door and left him there alone my body still humming from this pleasuring experience, now I see what the girls mean when they talk about how good his dick is, I could never just hit it and quit it I would stay coming back for more, good thing we live together I have him at my will I whispered going to my room and putting my music on and scrolling through Instagram.
POV:Cam
Damn I thought as she shut my door, that was the best fuck I've had in my life, she was so tight, I could hit that everyday twice a day, good thing she liked it.
POV: Bre
"So what did you guys do today" my mom asked looking at me and Cameron, we watched wolf of Wall Street and played a few video games I said laughing as she turned her attention towards something else. I looked over at Cameron and we both started to giggle. "I'm glad you two are getting along so good I hope you two get close like real brothers and sisters, we both just smiled and I whispered under my breath so only me and Cam could hear "Yeah closer than you know" we both just smiled and finished our dinner with a minimal amount of conversation, after we finished dinner I headed back upstairs and opened my door as Cam did the same before I closed my door I heard him whisper a "goodnight" I just smiled and returned the favor. That was the nicest we had been to each other I could get used to this I thought laying down in bed and putting my blanket over me, with that I fell asleep.