CHAPTER 1

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a woman in any culture can never possess the fortune of a man in the same family let alone the same culture.
My living room was filled with antique priceless artifacts, leather sofas and unbreakable glass furniture. Dining room with exotic dishes from all over the world, it can blow the taste buds right off your mouth and let's not forget the grand hall in possession of all the finest in the money potraits.

Eventhough my bedroom is not kept different than the rest of the house I am very kept very different, no one loves me, they say i am lucky to be born and more lucky to be kept alive. I'm not worthless you should see my acedemic strikes, they are incredible.

My life only consists of one caring person, Emily, my best friend...sister and also mother. She is extremely warm and i guess the one person who really understands me, since childhood i have had other friends but none are like that, they get tired of me and my sentimental issues. I hope everyone gets such a friend.

My father was a politician so was my grandfather who followed after his father. Our family was nothing like normal politicians we had an array of them in every generation, however only a son can be a politician, we must had to always keep our file name "pure" and this was done by showing the ladies in your families as "following the traditional customs"

My daily worthless routine is the same. I open my eyes and enter the reality far far beyond my dreams of a successful career and a perfect life. I could go for my shower, wear the most "expensive looking" clothes and get ready for the day. My style, hair and make up had perfect, matching our standards.

I would than have the most pointless breakfasts which could include "sophisticated" conversations on our ancestors.
Why didnt anyone understand i didn't wanted to be a part of those conversations i wanted "conversensations".

Than I go for schooling, which was good for me, I do get to see my best friend and get my time with mother Earth back home it is all plastered. Actually mother Earth is my real mother, helped me always like tree branches making my haters fall or butterflies giving me the inspiration to fly high high above the ground.

After reaching home, I was taught how to take care of a house from cooking to arranging cupboards... from changing children's clothes to arranging food plates.

Will I ever be free like those birds..!?!

**************************
I HOPE YOU LIKED MY FIRST CHAPTER, I KNOW IT IS A LITTLE BORING BUT MY POINT IS TO MAKE WOMEN COME UP.
PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE.