CHAPTER 26

I'm going to be mentioning the constitution in chapter but all contents of it are totally made up by me, so don't think of them as real and also I'm finishing the book in about two or three chapters but I will be writing a book two to finish the half story.

The morning was cold but it was my day to work up all my strength, I knew the day could hold incredible things for me. A quick shower was all that I needed, brushed my hair and was ready, taking a deep breath in I stepped out to the common room just to find Emily and her parents full of scare.

"I think we just need to talk before we leave for the court" Her father told me.

"Sure, what do we need to talk" I replied while taking a seat.

"Just remember you are taking on an incredibly hard job and even though we all are with you, you might face a very though time"

"I am well aware of the chances I'm taking but I also know I'll be doing it alone"

"What Why?"

"This can spoil someone's reputation for ever, I mean we are defending criminals. I can't let any of you to risk your future"

By the look on their faces I knew they agreed but also didn't want to. Tension flowing through our blood was evident but I was prepared both mentally and physically.

As we drove to the court, my heart was pacing just hoped to get a glimpse at my parents. All I wanted right now was to know they are fine.

"Oh no..." Mrs. Fields said in shock.

The court room was flooded with news reporters, the trial must be today and we knew we must hurry our way in, if we have any chance of saving them. Just as our thoughts were running, in a distance we spotted my parents with police men as obvious and a young sophisticated lady, most probably their lawyer.

"Let us go and talk to the lawyer according to the website, their trial doesn't start for half an hour" Mr. Fields remarked.

We all came out of the car and luckily no one realised who we were just blended in the group.

We went in to the building and as soon as I saw Mom and Dad, I scream,
"Mom!" and ran and hugged them.

"What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here"

"I had to come, couldn't let you go to federal prison"

"Miss, I'm Mr. Fields and sorry to jump right to business but this young lady found something to help you win this case"

"Really? I will be most delighted to know of it"

"Alison show her the details" Mrs. Fields recommended.

"Ok well see" I said handing out the papers. "It clearly says here that A CRIMINAL CAN BE BAILED OR GIVEN TOTAL FREEDOM IN THE EVENT THAT THE ACT OCCURRED IS DUE TO A REFLEX OF ANGER AND AT TIMES PERSONAL FAMILY SECURITY and than if you go to the section of family and marriage subsection C CHILDREN paragraph four says that ANY AND ALL PARENTS MIGHT BE ABLE TO  CONSTRICT A LAW, EXCEPT THE PLACE OF A MURDER, IN THE EVENT OF SAVING A CHILD."

"Brilliant just brilliant!" The lawyer said.

"This is the key to winning, we must go in now but I'm sorry Alison you can't come inside no under 18's. Mr and Mrs. Fields you are more than welcome"

They entered inside, I was both happy and scared but I had hope.

*******************************