CHAPTER 9

Standing and smiling in my balcony I was very bus thinking about today, can't wait for Emily to return and tell her everything.

The balcony had several plant pots, with wood type mat, giving me a distant view of almost everything at this dark damp night.

[Metal banging]
"Who is there show yourself!!" I shouted while stepping behind.
"Hey don't worry it's me" It was familiar voice and so I looked down the balcony
It was TOBY!!!

"What are you doing here please go right now or else I'll be in huge problems and how did you get in here??"
"Hello to you too...I really needed to tell you something"
"And it couldn't wait till Monday??"
"I wasn't able to sleep also!!"
"Okay cut to the point"
"Meet me in bus 21 on Monday third period"
"Why??"
"To answer your third question...10 dollar lock for a million dollar mansion"
"You didn't answer my WHY"
"You'll see"

I stared into his fire breathing eyes only to find myself being informed he is leaving...following the path he can in from.
Over the entire weekend I could think about him...make a fantasy of our perfect life and mini vacations. I was more than excite to tell everything to Emily!

~~~~~
"Hey hey heyyy" I exclaimed to Emily
Without a single breath I told her every detail of the entire weekend.
"Wow you can't be serious...so you mean to say you like him"
"Uhmm no...I love him!!!"
"Oh my gosh that's so freaking awesome"
"Ya but for now let us head to class"

The first two periods I could try to look at him...I was lost completely lost in my dreams...a number of times I was asked why I'm not answering questions.

~~~~~
"Will you come with me inside? I'm very nervous!" I asked Emily.
"I think you need to go on your own"
"Fine"

The bus's curtains were shut down...as in he didn't want me to see inside before i enter. Slowly and nervously I walked towards the bus and as trembling I opened the door.
The inside was just decorated. Each and every seat was covered with red-pink clothes, heart shaped ballons hanging from the top and a curtain with the writing:

'We are made up of particles,
That have existed since the moment
The universe began,
I like to think those atoms
Travelled fourteen billion years
Through space and time
To create us,
So we can be together and make each whole
WILL YOU PLEASE ACCEPT ME'

"Wow this is so beautiful...Toby come out" I stated with a huge smile and tears in my eye.

He walked out of one of the seats...wearing a black tuxedo it was wonderful!!!
"But I'm not ready for dating sorry"
I directly walked out of the bus without taking a glance at him.

****************