CHAPTER 5

Been one week since my quarrel with Toby, I'm not sorry. However I'm sorry that today will end and tomorrow has to come...I have to meet the Hastings family for some deals and it was crucially important that all the family members are present at this get together.

This was one of the worst nights for me thinking about how irritated and bored i'll be at that time, did you know none of the children here(upper class) played or enjoyed we had to either show each other the musical instruments we have learned or sit by our parents to have a well mannered conversation.

~~~~~
"We both have two periods free shall we seat in the buses??" Asked Emily.
"I don't mind"

Our buses were cozy and they were far away from any professor we could have a peace of mind in there. In the earlier days, Emily and I could sneak there and have the "deep talks".

"Hey I have to go to library for some book research...wanna come??" Emily asked me while we were kinda sorta reading in the bus.
"Nope I have a calculus test today and I can't study anywhere better than here, you know that."

While she left me in this cold house, I saw some other boys looking for a bus hangout. I didn't really care but suddenly they entered the same bus, it was Toby and his friend, Ezra.
"Sorry we didn't know this was taken" Ezra sighed

As Ezra walked out, Toby followed but unfortunately he tripped near the door locking it.
Great I was stuck with Toby in this cold house. With a couple of tries it couldn"t open
"Let me get some help" Ezra told Toby

"Great I'm stuck with you" I told Toby
"Ok listen missy I didn't wish for it either"
"Let's just not talk"

For a while I was looking out thinking deeply.
"May I ask as a classmate what are you thinking so much about"
"About my family" Oh shit what did I just say.
"What about it?"
"Well you know the Montgomery family??"
"Who doesn't!!"
"I'm a Montgomery"
"Oh you poor thing, I'm a historian, I know all your traditions. However your family should change you are intelligent you need chances."

We had the a complicated but satisfacting conversation, never thought a stranger like him can cure my heart burns.

"There's Ezra, we are getting out"

"I have known you for a while now and this is the first time I feel I have talked to someone real...we are ever argueing" I remarked.
"I hope we could do this again"
"I hope that too"

We both got off the now warm house and went our seperate ways. He was a kind, only if my family could see like him.