CHAPTER 13

Emily's pov
"It has been two whole days since Alison came school" I told the head master."I haven't even heard from her or anything...no one knows where she is, she just suddenly disappeared on Monday"
"Not to worry Miss her parents took her on Monday for some emergency she must be totally fine"
"Could I have her parents contact information"
"I can't give you that but I can try talking to them to assure Alison is absolutely fine"
"Thank you"

I walked out of that office with a fake smile only to stumble into Toby who was basically waiting for me to come out.

"Where is she?"
"What are you talking about" I tried to walk away acting like I don't know anything.
"Please I beg you I need to know why she suddenly left I can see it on your face"
"I don't know...honestly...I was just asking the head master about her, she suddenly disappeared on Monday"
"Ok I'm going out to look for her...do you want to come?"
"That's not safe you know it may be a political turmoil and if the police find out we are looking for them we can be in problems like huge problems"
"I don't care I can't let anything happen to her ever!!!"
"She is my best friend I know what's at stake but reason for once"
"Okay I got your answer"

He walked away in a cold heartless way...I knew this was only the beginning and if I didn't look out he will surely be in prison.

Toby's pov
"I can't let her just be lost" aggressively i told Toby.
"But what Emily said is true you can get in trouble"
"I don't care"

I stormed out of the room shutting the door down.
I was certain talking wasn't going to work, I needed to do a little research of my own.

~~~~~
I studied late at school in order to be around at night. As soon as I got the instinct of being nearly alone I barged towards the storage room to check student records. The door lock had to be picked and luckily I got that skill. Keen of every step I took taking care no one saw me.
"Gotcha...Alison" I whispered to myself.
Going through the file I studied various reports about her and the last section saying:

Police report
Montgomery family, wanted by law for crimes against the US constitution, section B: Elections, Subsection two: Parties, paragraph four: 'Confidential'.

I was stunned, This is an issue bigger than any of my imaginations!!! I must tell Emily the first thing tomorrow morning.