CHAPTER 28

Alison's pov

"I promise we will never treat you the same" Said her father.
"Ali don't fall victim to one of other media's tricks" said Emily.
As they were whispering in my ears I had made up my mind what to exactly say. It was time to let the world know what I was keeping with me.

"IT IS TIME I LET YOU ALL KNOW, I know my parents can be bad people, I am their child and they have done some bad things to me but you must know that it was not on purpose. It was to save my brother and I, and they are paying for it now, for the rest of their lives! I know most of the people watching me are parents think what you would have done to save your children. All these years I have, honestly, tried to get away from my family but when I was actually away all I wanted was my family. They don't deserve to be punished the way the entire America is saying, and the payments have been made for this disaster our house is been taken away, we will live in the glades. So please don't think anything else except what I have said, because that is the only story."

Just as I finished, a sudden bomb blast, bullets started firing like candles falling from a piñata, my father pulled my hand and started running we all knew it was a terrorist attack but had no time to express our thoughts for that moment, we stayed close together as I can remember my parents in front of me, Emily on my side and her parents behind us. But on the left side of me, I was uncovered no one to protect me. As I was running I knew we will be safe but when I did see the scenario I couldn't leave them to die and this was strengthened when I saw a kid crying next to his mother's dead body, I felt the group and ran for it, ran to save a stranger, I grabbed the boy and and gave him to Emily and told them to run. I continued saving lives but sadly my time was over.

A bullet shoot right through the center of my heart, I could feel it piercing my body, the blood inside it stopping, my legs stopped functioning and i fell. All i wanted to tell the my world was take care and toby move on. But I couldn't I wanted to scream but I was unable to.

My time was over and I took my last breath.

⑤⓪ ⓨⓔⓐⓡⓢ ⓛⓐⓣⓔⓡ
"αи∂ тнαт ιѕ тнє ρι¢тυяє σf тнє gяєαт αℓιѕσи мσитgσмєяу ωнσ σи α ∂αу ℓιкє тнιѕ ѕανє∂ тнє ℓινєѕ σf ѕтяαиgєяѕ αи∂ gανє υρ нєя σωи αи∂ тнιѕ fяαмє ιѕ нυиg ιи тнιѕ мυѕєαм αѕ нєя ѕняιиє αи∂ αℓωαуѕ ωιℓℓ тняσυgн нιѕтσяу.