Red Patches White Robes (RussiaXPrussia)

I stood beside him, the smile on his face hadn't faded. Even when the bullet let go, or when the man he just sent It through collapsed before him. Nothing. Not a blink or a twitch, just the delight that emitted his aura. Everyone in the room went dead cold as he looked at all of us with the gun still pointed. Hes crazy I thought, completely insane. He looked over at me and put the gun back into his coat and left the cell. No one said anything about it, they just left the body and walked out.

  I stayed behind, walked over to the man he just killed. His eyes where still open. I thought perhaps he was just a poor man, a thief or a guy who just had bad luck. I looked at him, sighing. This was the last of the prisoners. I looked behind me and looked back and the body. I took out my hand and ran them down his still warm face, closing his eyes. I heard Russia from behind me and I shook.

"Don't touch him please." He glared with closed eyes. 

"Sorry, I was just looking cleaning up." I responded, staggering around to face him.

He smiled at me and tiled his head. "You don't clean a foolish mans grave." And walked up to me. 

I lurched back as he hovered over me with his insane height. He leaned over and held my chin up to his face. I felt like the reaper had just entered my heart. 

"Silly Prussia" He said to me and turned to leave. "Come now." 

I followed him out, keeping distance. I thought perhaps he was standing there the whole time, watching me look at the dead man and close his eyes. What did he mean by fool? 

As we walked down the hallway of the dark dungeon cellar, the silence of the tragedy that had just happened filled its ambience. No one was left, just a bunch of poor souls and dented bullets. 

Russia would walk by the candle in the hallway and they would blow out. I was always left behind him in the dark. I felt his power blowing out everything that came close and I could swear he was still smiling.

 I closed the doors behind him and locked the large arched door. He walked up the stairs quietly, I could hear everyone flee the upstairs. I hurried behind, he would be angry if I left his backside. The halls became grand and beautiful as we climbed higher. His home was beautiful, full of colour and gold. Yet it still felt like a prison to me. It felt lonely. His steps where so wide, I always scuttled behind to make sure I could keep pace with him. I felt like a slave, maybe I was. I had to be at his side until he dismissed me. I had no choice, I could never fight his power. Funny. It was me who needed a place to hide, a place to be safe and yet I chose to pick Russia. I don't feel safe or at home. I would be safer in my own home, The place I ran from. But now I'm here. A servant to his will, his blind insanity. 

He looked back at me with a smile. "Off you go." He shooed me.

I had free time. One thing I do love, he spends a lot of time alone. No one know what he does alone, no one dares to look or ask. I wouldn't dare either. I was walking down to my room when I saw some men sorting things and throwing them into boxes. 

"Excuse me, but what are you all doing?" I stepped in the room. 

"Sending the prisoner belonging to the incinerator, Russia wants them all to be destroyed. 

I felt a slight pain in my heart. "I can handle this." I choked a bit. I wanted to see what was in them. I was craving the need to feed my curiosity. They left, I was more powerful then them and anyone abides my word, only Russia changes my will and word. I watched the men leave and closed the door behind them, every movement I made felt very slow. I looked at the boxes, there where only 3. The prisoners must have had few things to carry. I dragged one over to me and opened it, it was labeled "Burn".

Inside was full of memory's. That's the only was I can put it. Pocket watches, photos, letters. The list goes on. I kept going. I picked out a necklace from the box, It was shaped like a birdcage and had a silver chain. Inside the cage was a shall rolled up paper I couldn't reach. I set it down into the box. One by one I looked at every item when I found something familiar. A face. I held up a photo, I had a light born in the corner. It was of a family, I had already gone through a couple photos like these, but this one.

I was him. The man who had just died. He had his arms around a woman, his wife and a small girl in his arm. I looked close at the woman, she had the necklace on, the one with the bird cage. The girl held a bear in her arms. It had one eye missing. I looked to my left and I saw in it a box. It hit me so hard.

Russia, Monster. He had been killing family's. Innocents. Grabbed all of the things and boxed them again and left the room with a vengeance burning. I was out of my mind, where was I even going. I was walking to fast for myself, tripping over my head. I burst into the room where I left Russia and screamed.

"CHILDREN AND WOMEN?! YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD." He looked at me with a smile, he was eating. 

"Ah Prussia, hello? Did you want to see me?" It was like he had no idea why I was mad, no care at all. 

I ran up to him with my fist ready.