The Canvas

I felt the glimpse of pain slash my my backbone, followed by a raging sting of pain rapidly corroding its whip line. I arched my back and screamed. I threw my fists to the walls, clenching my teeth, as if It would stop the pain. Before I could breathe, It happened again. The same feeling, but the other direction this time. Instead of it happening again , its stopped for a moment. I gasped, winded from the whips gashes. I head him step back, winding himself for one more. 

"Your mine now." He giggled, with a deep sense of gruesome intent in his tone. 

I cried and fell harder to me knees, I felt it burning into my back. I felt it ever before he said it.

"Ex marks the spot." He screamed ferociously and sent a heavy blow onto my arm, ripping it open.

I clasped it tightly with my hand and fell deep onto my heels, dragging then on my behind. I bit my lip so hard I drew blood. Anything to lessen this pain. It was like having life sucked out of me. No, ripped out of me, Like a hand into my chest, ripping my heart from its very vessel. His shadow closed in on top of me, I was so afraid to look at him. I almost saw his face in the dark he costed over me. He was watching me. My new scars. I was branded as his, he took me and clawed into me with leather and force. I'm his dog, his slave, And there is nothing I can do about it. 

I drew my hand down the wall and onto the floor, huffing in deep gaping breaths that layered through my endless crying. I'm so weak. I never would have thought I was weak before, but this realization, It was inevitable. Ivan could make anyone into his bitch.

"Your so beautiful Prussia, with your new marking." I heard him charm. I was so disgusted, I did not reply.

He grabbed my bad arm and flicked the blood from it, showing the open wound.I heard him smile, a light sighing sound. It make me quiver. 

"Lets continue now shall we. Don't tell me this is all you can take?" He kicked my side and grounded my body to face him. I lay sprawled on the wall, blood dripping on my sides. 

"You look almost dead."

'Maybe I am.'  I thought.

Ivan looked shocked, but slowly his face turned blood lustful. "Lets kick start your heart da?" He pounced himself onto my, letting my back and head drop to the floor. He pinned me down as I tried to struggle. I failed, my energy was gone. I looked up at his violent eyes, they where looking right into mine. Angry, but pleased. I was so afraid, like never before. That's when I heard the soft clink of metal, and the draw of leather as Ivan drew his belt from his trousers and held the to me. They let out a loud snap as he clashed the two sides together. I flinched in fear, beads of swear glimmering on my face. 

"I don't want you to ruin this piece." He said, slowly moving my arms over my head. I was right beside the bed I realized just then. 

He slid my hands thought the belt and tucked in around the legs of the bed, clasping it tightly. I pulled at the belt and swung violently trying to get them un bound. He slid down my body and sat up squeezing his legs onto mine. I couldn't move my legs anymore. I was immobile. 

He slowly put his hand into his coat, removing it. It fell back onto the floor, revealing the broad array of blades strapped to his chest and waist. all of witch where horrifying to look at. Stained in the blood before, rust and dented. They all looked like the touch of death. He never even had to glance at them, he knew what he was going to do like he had done this a million times before. I never doubted that thought. 

He drew a shall, thin, carving knife from his waist. I was not as rusty as some others, but it was retched. it was Smothered with dry blood, was it even dry? I couldn't tell, I was to afraid. I was frozen in fear really. He slithers to my chest and looked up at me ,bending his back up he was looked down on me. 

He grabbed my neck. a lump formed in my throat and I choked. He ran the dull end of the blade down my face, I screamed regardless. He looked at me with no emotion whatsoever. 

"Do you like pain, Gilbert?" He looked down at my chest, and back at the blade. 

I couldn't speak. He was throttling me. I became enraged.

"Gilbert? Speak up! your so quiet." He laughed.

I withered up a coking jumble of words. I just barley crammed it into a sentence. I needed to get it across, I needed to defy him. I hate him.

I looked at him dead in his deranged soul and coughed. "Don't call me Gilbert you fucking psychopath!"

He looked at me angrily, dozing his clear rage into my pitiful eyes and I snapped back.

What have I done.