Damaged

I felt the pound of power ripple my whole body, stating at my fist as he grabbed it, snapping my wrist instantly. I quivered and fell, clutching my broken hand. He looked down at me and I looked back up with only the corner of my eye. I was disgusted by mere sight of him. He sighed and ducked down beside me.

"Don't you know there's no such thing as a family in my mind Prussia?" He whispered. 

I looked down and wiped some sweat from my brow, deeply breathing is fear. 

"Don't you know I have no love? No fear? Prussia?" He laughed. 

I was scarred and fearful of my life. There was no way to tell what he could do, I could never fight that power. He had put his hand on my back and it felt like a pile of bricks, If I fought him, I would die. 

"Now what is it you wanted, hm?" He got closer to me until he was almost to my cheek. I looked down huffing. 

"Monster.." I whispered. 

He pushed himself up off my back and I coughed heavy and collapsed from the pressure. He smiled down at me and waved, like nothing happened and left the room.

I felt the breeze of the door closing in my hair, and the still burning pain in my hand. I clutched it in pain and whimpered alone as the only lights in the the room went out, I was alone in the dark. This was not the first time, in fact, may times I am left alone in a room if I disobey him. Even slightly. I left myself to sleep in the same place I fell. I curled up into a ball, grasping my hand and I fell asleep, with nightmares of the day before.

When I woke up, it was like I was the only one left with the trauma. When I left the room, no one batted n eye, they saw the pain in my eyes. No one could care less, that's the moment I just stood still and took it in. I'm just another one of Ivan slaves. I looked over my shoulder and ran in the split of a second. It was like no one saw me run. I bolted to to the bathroom only to find there where tears rolling down my eyes. I dug my hands into the sides of the sink and screamed. Every emotion left my body and every feeling left my soul. Not even rage was left in me, just the festering pot of everything I was seeing in my own reflection. The realization of what I am and the things I did to get there. Nothing.

I felt nothing.

What was left of me, just this thing I was looking at on a piece of shattered glass. Shattered? 

"That's right. That's what you are." It was him, right behind me, breathing down my neck and bones.

"Your shattered." I looked up at Ivans face as the words seeped in. He had the largest most twisted smile. I could see right through him. He looked down at me and his Violet eyes locked into mine, he held my head back and I was immobile. 

"Well." He chuckled softly. "Not yet at least, that was just a mirror. I does not look like I have broken you yet." 

I went to scream and struggle but nothing escaped. He had blocked all my pleads with a layer of leather and dirt over my mouth, he hand was muffling my escape. He grasped me firmly and held everything I could move so It couldn't. I was trying to kick but nothing happened, it felt like my body was rejecting me. I felt a sharp pain down my neck and Pounded a loud vocal plea into his hand. I looked over and my  shoulder blade was bleeding heavily,a mark indented into its skin. I felt Ivan release me and I hit the ground hard. He towered above me, and as I shifted to look at him I saw him stare at me with a glorified pleasure and malice in his eyes. 

I reached and felt the mark on my back and looked back up at him. As he began to smile, I saw my blood, glisten in his smile.