reader x yandere yoko Kurama short "Treasure"

Who was Yoko Kurama?
He was known the king of thieves, one of the most powerful yokai, he was also your mate. Or rather, you were his.
Yoko hid away all his valuables, including you.
He called you his treasure, but really, you were just his prisoner. A slave to his powerful will.
He had kidnapped you away from your tribe long ago, and you have been stuck here since. And although you were powerful, you were no match for Yoko.
He had made you do things you didn't want to do, whether it be cuddling up with him at night, to more intimate areas.
And when he wasn't around you were stuck in the same area, you could not find an exit. Unless you counted the one Yoko used, but that was guarded by his dangerous plants seeming it far too risky for you to use.
This you were stuck in the dark, all alone never having any social contacts, unless you included Yoko, not that you wanted to socialize with hi-....
Muscular arms wrapped themselves snug around you as long silver hair draped over your vision. Yoko's head atop your own.
"Why?" You sadly asked, knowing full well this question could bring on yet another beating.
"Hn?" "Why do you this?" "Do What?" Yoko asked annoyed with your question.
"Why do you have me locked up here all day alone with no other contact besides you? Why did you steal me away from my beloved home? Why do you treat me the way you do?" You cried not even bothering to care of it upset your capturer.
Yoko's arms tightened around your waist nearly crushing you before smiling a sickly sweet smile and answering your question, "Because you are my treasure."

The end

I hoped that didn't sick
You have no idea how many times I rewrite this before I was finally satisfied with it.