karma x reader

You frown as you look at your classroom that you were supposed to teach until Nagisa felt better.
Of course the students wouldn't care whether or not they would fail.
"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!" You shouted angrily at the top of your lungs towards the students.
The very force of your scream made the ceiling rumble.
All was silent.
Not one sound was made.
"Finally!" You say exasperated. "Now than, let us begin our daily lesson!" You say cheerfully.

Time skip because I'm lazy

You slam open the door making your poor red headed love practically jump out of his very skin.
Upon entering into your house you slam the door shut.
Karma looked over at you,surprised as you just plopped down heavily onto the couch right next to him.
"That bad eh?" You nod your head sourly.
He places an arm around your shoulder.
You see, karma and you were high school sweethearts.
And unlike then he was a lot taller and more in control of his own life.
A professional assassin, meanwhile you were just a substitute teacher.
But if there's something that you know, it's that you would never be able to substitute for that class again, they were just way too..... Much...
You lean your head into his shoulder.
"Well, how was your day?" You ask trying to get your mind off your own.
"The usual." He answered plainly.
When asking him about his day, it usually consisted about his assassinations.
He was an assassin after all.
He had yet to ever fail an assassination attempt either.
In school you were in class e for a good reason, let us keep it at that.
"That sounds good." You say slightly optimistic, Karma pulls you in closer. "Hey (nickname)," you look up at him "yeah?" "Why don't we just head out somewhere?" You look at him curiously, "Out where?" Karma gives you a playful smirk,"you'll see, now head upstairs and wear something nice.. Oh and it might be a bit chilly so be sure to wear a jacket." You sit up and smile " sometimes I wonder what you're planning inside that head of yours." Karma gives a slight chuckle, " I could say the same about you, every time I think I know everything your thinking, suddenly you blurt out the oddest thing and then I'm back at square one!" You blush, "what do you mean odd things?" You say with a childish pout,karma simply waves it off with a "just get dressed."
You go upstairs (urgh, stairs) and carefully pick out an outfit, and decide on brown uggs, black leggings, a short dark brown dress that reached your knees but was knitted so it was thick and warm, a black jacket, a tan scarf, and a black puffball hat.
(By the way its fall, in case your wondering)
you did NOT want to be cold, if you were, your overly tall boyfriend would give you his jacket and tease you about your height and how you should have come better prepared.
You add finishing touches to your make up and add some pearl ear rings as well as a pearl neckless under your scarf to add to the mix and decide against and thing on your wrists, figuring it'd be too much.
As you went downstairs you see kama downstairs, arms across his chest and a smirk on his face. Apparently you took your sweet old time up there.       "Shut it." You say before he could make a comment.
He shrugs his shoulders and opens the door for you. What a gentleman.
As the two of you get in the car you decided to check out his outfit.
A casual brown suit. Odd considering he didn't usually wear stuff like that unless he was meeting a client or something.
Your face pales slightly, was he planning on taking you to some fancy restaurant?! You would've worn something much better had you known!
Out the corner of your eye you see him with a smug look on his face.
Cheeky jerk.
But to your surprise as well as to your sweet relief, you two parked in the parking lot of a park.
The park looked beautiful with the orange,yellow,and red leaves falling at a steady pace.
It reminded you of karma.
Speaking of him, he grabbed your hand and seemed to lead you somewhere away from the other people. You decide not to question him, rather choosing to look at the falling leaves, occasionally having to blow some away from your face.
Multiple crunching sounds came from each step the both of you took, and yet rather than it being annoying, it was almost fun.
Suddenly you found yourself at a small clearing in front of the two of you was a metal fence, preventing people falling off the cliff just a foot from it. The view was beautiful, you could see the city and beyond that, the mountains that surrounded it.
You turn to karma only to notice that he sat out a nice pick nick.
He pats a space next to him, inviting you over.
You smile, "Karma you sly dog, how long have you been planning this?" Karma laughed, "for a long, long, time." The two of you guys favorite foods lay out in front of you, "it must've taken a long time to prepare all this stuff." You say grabbing a piece of (favourite food). " not really." He says.
You both casually talk and you forget about the problems you had that day. After the two of you finish you put away the plates and the big blanket and karma heads toward the fence. You stand alongside him. "The view is really beautiful." You comment, "I've seen better." He states smiling at you. You blush and cover your face slightly with your scarf. "A suit sounds like an unusual piece of attire for a picnic." You state out of the blue. " why's that?" He asks, " well your supposed to wear them on special occasions."
" this is a special occasion, its time I get to spend with you." You raise an eyebrow at him before turning back on the city. " yeah but this is just a date at the park, not that its not special, but I don't think it calls for a suit."
You hear some crunching noises from the ground.
"Your right, but this is."
You turn to ask what he meant by that but stop yourself short and gasp seeing him kneeling on the ground ring in hand, your favorite gem adorning the metal band.
"You know you want to." He in a teasing tone.
You start tearing up and laugh a little, " too afraid to ask me properly?" He lightly laughs back at you, " You know your already stuck with me, so will you make it official by marrying me?" This time you let out a hearty laugh nodding and giving your hand to him.
He smoothly places the ring on your finger and gives a chaste kiss to your hand.
You help him up and embrace him, your tears still shining on your face.
"Look at that." Karma breathes, you look and see the sun setting on the mountains, the light shining down on the city, making it look sparkly.
"You've for great timing." You say, voice full of joy.
Karma bids his head and pulls you in closer to him.
He whispers, " I've seen better views in my life."