death

I wake up in Tara's car, parked outside of her apartment. I walk upstairs and knock on her door furiously. "Its one thing to not explain why you're upset. But to leave me in your car asleep is a bitch move!" I screamed. No Response. So I banged on her door. No Answer. I twisted the doorknob and the door was unlocked. I walk in to see Tara, lying on her bed. Makeup still on from last night, clothes too. She had been crying, a lot. She huddled herself under blankets and sat in the dark. "T? What is happening?" I pleaded. Silence. "No! I wont take you not talking to me as answer! You are gonna sit up and-" I'm interrupted as her phone begins to vibrate and light up. She quickly grabs her phone and answers "Hello?" she says franticly. "I'm on my way!" she says grabbing her shoes and purse. "On your way where?" I yelled. "Well wherever you're going, I'm going with" I told her as we ran down the stairs. We hop in her car and she skids out of the parking lot.
We pull up to a hospital. "Tara, Who- What is happening" I begged. She ran out of the car and into the building. I followed behind. She ran up 3 flights of stairs until she got to the ICU. She looked around until she saw a room with balloons. I followed behind slowly. As I stepped into the room I felt uneasy. Get well cards and flowers in front of me. Tara walks in and runs over to a couple, my parents. And embraces them, and cries. Even Calvin was there. But surprisingly enough so was The Griswolds. I saw Danny standing there and I made my way over to hug him. But he didn't see me. He couldn't see me. But he was looking at me. My body.
I died that night during the concert.