Part 3

Chat/Adrien's POV
*
I watch Ladybug as she follows the butterfly until I hear my ring beep. I look at it and see that I have 3 minutes until I transform. I quickly scan the area to see that all the trees were turned back into people, I walk over to the akumatized victim. "Wha-what happened?" She asked as I helped her up. "Don't worry, everything's okay now." I say to her and she thanks me and walks off. Beep! Beep! Two more minutes! I take my baton and race home as I run across roofs and fling myself over streets. I jump threw my open window as I transform back into Adrien and my little akuma flies around me and lays on my desk. "Food..!" Plagg whines. "I'll go get it." I say. "Cheese!!!" He replies. Yes of course his stinky cheese that he loves so much. I walk downstairs to my oversized kitchen to see a couple people making dinner. I try to stay out of their way while I go get Plagg his cheese. I understand that he needs food to get his energy back, but why stinky cheese??? It couldn't have been a cookie or something. I walk back to my room and hand him the cheese. "Hurry up and eat so we can get back out there!" I said as I sit on my bed. "Why are you in a rush? You defeated the akuma." Plagg said with a mouth full of food. "Because we need to meet up with Ladybug." "Why? She said she will be fine and not to worry. Besides she's to smart to take Hawkmoth on alone." He said. "I guess you're right." I said with a sigh and lay down on my bed. "Aren't I always?" He said with a laugh. I'm still worried about Ladybug, what if Hawkmoth spots her and kidnaps her or takes her miraculous... or worse, akumatizes her? "You done yet?" I ask Plagg as I stand up. "Mhmm." He says with a mouthful of food. "Good. Plagg, claws out!" I say and a green light engulfs my body and a second later I'm in my black and leather suit. I hop out of my window and run across roofs until I stop and think, how will I find her? I decided to go to the Eiffel Tower since it's the tallest building in Paris and it looks over the entire city.

I got to the Eiffel Tower and as I stood at the top I looked over the city to find any sign of Ladybug, but no luck. "You're right on time kitty." I hear someone say from above, but before I can look up someone lands right in front of me, Ladybug. "You're okay!" I say in relief and hug her, I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her in tight, she puts her arms around my neck and retuns the hug. "Of course I'm okay." She says and we break apart. "Did you find him?" I asked. "Yes! I followed the butterfly across Paris to an abandoned green house, at least I think it was abandoned, it's pretty nice from what I saw of it but it also looked empty from what I could tell from the window." She explained. I try to pay attention to what she's saying as I look into her beautiful blue eyes and watch her dark hair as it blows in the wind, who are you behind that mysterious mask? "Chat?? Are you listening?" Ladybug says as she waves her hand In
in front of my face as she snaps me back to reality. "Ugh yeah continue." I say as if I was listening the whole time. "Okay. Anyway, he's not expecting us to attack him there, as far as Hawkmoth  knows, we don't know where he's hiding. So we strike in 3 days. We need to scope the place out a little more first, find out where the exits are in case things get hairy." She says. "Sounds like a plan my lady, how about we scope it out tomorrow night?" I ask. "Sounds purr-fect." She says with a laugh. "Are my puns affecting you?" I say with a grin. "Just wanted to try it out for myself." She said with a smile. "And..?" "And.. It's a bit cheesy. Bye Chat." She says as she flings her yoyo and leaps of the Eiffel Tower. "ITS NOT CHEESY!" I yell back at her hoping she could hear me. I stood there and I watched her swing from building to building until she was too far away to see. Wait... What was the plan? I must've missed it when I was daydreaming, it probably went 'you distract him while I grab his miraculous.' Because that's how it always is. "Why do I always have to be the distraction?" I mumble to myself. "I'm a cat! I'm stealthy and quite." I say and a fling myself off and head back home to get some rest for the big day tomorrow; the mission, and of course school...