Part 12

Marinette's POV

I slowly open my eyes so I can adjust to the dark room. I try to get up but my hands and feet are tied together as I sit on a cold concrete floor. I look around in a panic and realize that I was at Hawkmoth's lair; even though it's destroyed. "Look at what you and Chat Noir did to my lair." I hear someone say. I turn my head to look to my right and see him, Hawkmoth. "Let me go!" I say as I struggle to get out of the ropes but there is no use. "Oh I will, right after I take your miraculous." He says and walks closer to me, he bends down as I keep trying to break free. "Hold still." He says through gritted teeth as he take my earrings. "Ahaha... finally. One down, one to go." He says and walks away. "Ohh, Tiki. I'm sorry." I say as I feel a tear run down my cheek.
Okay, Marinette. Think, think of a way to get out of here. I need to find something sharp enough to cut the ropes... that's is!
I notice a sharp piece of metal close to my feet. I quickly but quietly stretch for it and flip it near my hands. I reach for it and cut the rope that were tied around my hands then cut the rope to free my feet. I quietly hide behind a big piece of concrete that had fallen the last time we were here and I watch as Hawkmoth idolize them and place them in a small box and puts it back in his pocket. I just need to get the box.

Chat's POV

I'm nearly there when all of a sudden Tiki disappears. He must've took her miraculous. I'm coming My Lady.
I reach Hawkmoth's lair but no sign of Marinette but I do see him. I'm about to pounce and attack him when I see Marinette sneaking up behind him. I try to wave and get her attention but it didn't work, I then used my baton to reflect a nearby street light ,since the walls have fallen down, to get he attention; and it worked. She looks at me and points to her ear then her pocket and at Hawkmoth. I understood what she was saying right away. He has her miraculous in his pocket. I nod and I know exactly what she's thinking, I'll be the distraction while she gets her earrings back.

Hey everyone!!! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I got really busy with school and I have exams this week. But don't worry, I'll post as soon as I can!
P.S this story is almost done:)