Part 7

Ladybug's POV
*
I look up at the ceiling and it starts cracking. "LB! WATCH OUT!" I hear Chat yell but it was too late, the ceiling has already started falling all around me and Hawkmoth as he's still tied up. Then everything went black.

Chats POV
*
I dash out of the way from the falling ceiling to the other side of the room where it's still intact. When the dust clears I don't see Hawkmoth or Ladybug, only rubble and fallen concrete. "My Lady! Where are you?!" I yell but no one answered. I rush to where she was standing and start removing parts of rubble, I start to hear noises, coughing as I move more and more pieces. I move the last one and see Hawkmoth. All my rage came to the surface and I couldn't control it. "WHERE IS SHE?!" I tell and start punching him. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" I yell and continue to punch him. But somewhere in my rage fit he knocks me over and gets up. He runs off, I want to follow him but I need to find her. I continue to move pieces of concrete, wood, and metal out of my way until I pause for a moment when I hear a beeping sound. My transformation will wear off in a minute, but I don't care, I need to find her. But I hear another beep but it's not from me. It's from Ladybug's earrings. I'm coming My Lady was all I could think. I move a piece of wood and there she was lying on the cold floor but it wasn't as Ladybug but as Marinette.

At that moment my own transformation wore off and Plagg landed beside me with a smile, until he saw Marinette he quickly looked worried. "Where's her kwami?" He asked quickly. I didn't even think of looking for her. I scanned the area around Marinette and saw the little red kwami unconscious next to her hand. I slowly picked her up and placed her next to Plagg to watch her. I pick up Marinette and cradle her in my arms trying to hold back the tears. She wasn't just my partner but my classmate, my friend. And I couldn't protect her. "I'm so sorry." I whispered as a held her, letting tears fall down my check.
"Adrien?" Plagg said in a calm voice as I looked at him. He was helping the little red kwami up. "Marinette!" She squealed as she flew towards her and landed on her head. "What do we do?" I asked her. "Take her home, we can't explain this in a hospital. I can get my energy back and transform her, it will help heal her quicker." She said and I gave Plagg a piece of cheese from my pocket so he can get his energy back.
"Plagg, claws out." I said and a green light engulfed my body and I'm back in my Chat Noir suit. I carefully place Tiki in my pocket and pick up Marinette and head toward her house.