Part 4

Marinette/Ladybug POV
*
I wake up to my little kwami hovering above me. "Marinette! Wake up! You're late!" She yells as she try's to wake me up. I look over at my clock to see that it's 9:05 am. "AHHH! School started 5 minutes ago!" I jump out of my bed and put on the first thing I see, which were jeans and a t-shirt. I grab my backpack and my little purse and make sure Tikki is safe inside it.  I quickly put my hair in my usual pigtails . I run downstairs and grab a croissant on the way out. I ran all the way to school and up the stairs to my classroom. I look at the time on my phone to see that I'm 20 minutes late and that I have 27 missed messages from Alya. I peak through the window to see the teacher talking, I waited for her to turn around and sneak in to my usual seat in the second row, beside Alya, and behind Adrien.. "Slept in again?" Alya whispered to me as she broke my thought about Adrien, and as the teacher kept talking. "Yea." I said. As always. "Don't worry, you didn't miss much. Just Miss. Bustier talking about her cats." Alya said as she giggled. "Again?" I said giggling back.

------------Lunch Break---------------

Alya and I always go to my parents bakery for lunch since it's close and she loves the pastries; but this time, she asked Nino and Adrien to come. I need to tell Adrien how I feel about him before the battle with Hawkmoth, just in case... What am I thinking?! I'll be fine, just like I always am after an akuma attack. I should tell him tomorrow since the battle is tomorrow night. "Hey Marinette, are you okay?" Adrien asks me. "Oh-uh... Ye-yea I-I'm fine." I say as I stare at the ground. I look up to see Alya and Nino laughing as the walk ahead of me and Adrien. "Finally." I say to myself laughing. "I know right. Nino only talks about her." Adrien says as he laughs. "They were made for each other." I say as we get closer to the bakery. "Uh- Adrien, I-uh, n-need to uh tell you s-something." I say as I look back and forth from the ground to him. Uh nice one Marinette. I think to myself. "Okay." He says as he looks at me with his gorgeous blonde hair and big green eyes, that look familiar to someone else... "Finally Im starving!" I hear Alya shout as we walk up to the bakery. "It wasn't even a 5 minute walk!" Nino said laughing. "I can tell you later, it's-it's not important." I say to Adrien and he nods.

---------Later That Evening---------

I transform and head to the Eiffel Tower like I usually do to patrol. I look up at the night sky to see hundreds of stars. I hope we make it through the battle. Was all I could think of until someone came up behind me. "Hello m'lady, don't you look purr-fect tonigh- is everything okay?" I asked and sits down beside me, I guess he saw my expression. "I'm fine Chat." I lied. "You can tell me." He said with concern in his voice. "I'm just worried about tomorrow night, I have this feeling that something bad will happen." I say. He gently lifts my chin up to look at him, his green eyes sparkling in the moonlight. "Hey everything will be okay, I promise." He says and hugs me tight. Am-am I falling for him? I returned the tight hug and let my head fall on his chest as it rises and falls to a steady heartbeat. I don't want this to end. But how can I like Adrien and Chat? "Thanks Kitty." I say to break the silent but we don't break apart from our hug yet. "Why thank you, Bugaboo?" He says still holding me tight. I never admit it but I love the nicknames he calls me. "For always being there for me." I said. "I will always be there for you." He said and hugs me tighter. We finally break apart and lock eyes. He reaches for my hand and I let him, he intertwines our fingers. "You should go home and get some sleep, I'll patrol for a bit longer." He said and stood up still holding my hand which causes me to stand up too. "Goodnight my lady." He said and kisses my cheek. He lets go f my hand and flings himself off the tower with his baton. "Goodnight Chat." I mumble to myself with a cheesy smile.

I land on my balcony and detransform. I quietly enter my room and close the hatch door behind me so I don't wake up my parents. Tikki flies around me and lands on her bed. "Is Chat finally getting to you?" She says with a laugh. "I think so, but how can I like Chat and Adrien at the same time?" I ask her as I lay on my bed. "You can like more then one person at a time Mari, but which one do you love?" She asks me. I didn't reply for a few minutes, I looked at Tikki who was fast asleep. It runs through my mind. Adrien...Chat.... I feel more close to Chat and I can talk to him more then Adrien, but Adrien is my first real crush. And he sees me for the person I am behind the mask, Chat doesn't, he only knows me as Ladybug, but I could tell him who I am behind the mask, but what if when he finds out I'm just an ordinary girl that's a huge klutz he won't like my as Ladybug anymore? Ugh, what am I gonna do? I need to do something before tomorrow night...