Part 6

Ladybug POV
*
As I wait for Chat Noir on the Eiffel Tower I go through the plan again and again, until my mind drifts off to Adrien. He likes someone else... Of course he does, he's super cute, smart, funny, and popular. "Why would he like me..." I mumble to myself. I'm nothing behind the mask.. Chat lands beside me and breaks my thoughts, bringing me back to reality. "So you ready?... Are you okay?" He asks me. "Yea I'm fine, lets go." I say and swing my yoyo to the nearest building and fling off the tower with Chat behind me.
As we get to the abandoned building we land on the roof, quiet as a mouse, so we don't alert Hawkmoth. "Okay, there's 2 of us and 1 of him. We can do this." Chat says as my mind goes off to a different place. "M'lady, is something wrong?" He asks. "It's nothing I'm fine." I say and he just gives me his 'you can tell me' look. "I found out that the guy I like, likes someone else." I say. "Well it's his lost if he can't see how amazing and beautiful you are." Chat says with a smile, not his signature smirk, but a real smile. I'm just glad it's a bit dark so he doesn't see me blush. "Thanks Chat." I say and I can't help but give him a hug. He puts his strong arms around my waist while I put mine around his neck and I lay my head on his chest since he's much taller then me. "Okay let's do this." I say and I break apart from the hug. There's a sky window just bellow us and we can see Hawkmoth, he's facing a circular window with butterflies around him. I nod to Chat and we bust through the window landing behind him. Hawkmoth quickly turns around with a shock expression. "How did you find me? No matter, why should I chase you two for your miraculous while you could bring them to me?" He says with an evil smirk. He spins his cane and the butterflies start flying in all directions, swarming around us and Hawkmoth. Oh no. Think Marinette, think.. My yoyo! I grab my yoyo and start spinning it around me, almost as if I'm creating a path to walk through to find Chat. I find him a couple feet away from me, swatting at the butterflies. "Chat!" I say and he looks up at me, he grabs his baton and starts spinning it too. "Where'd he go?" Chat asks. "I don't know, but I got a bad fe-" before I could finish I felt a strong impact on my back, making me fly into a wall. "LADYBUG!" I hear Chat yell, I try to standup, but everything hurts. Come on Marinette, get up! I tell myself. I look up to see that the butterflies are gone, and Chat is charging at Hawkmoth. Chat tries to attack with his baton, but Hawkmoth stops it with his cane. I get the strength to stand up and walk. I can feel my energy come back to me, from anger and grief. You won't get away this time, we will stop you. I grab my yoyo and start spinning it. I throw it at Hawkmoth, making him hit the ground hard. "I've had it with your akumas, with you trying to steal out miraculous, this time we will defeat you once and for all." I say with rage in my voice.
-------------------------
Chats POV
*
"I've had it with your akumas, with you trying to steal out miraculous, this time we will defeat you once and for all." Ladybug said with so much anger in her voice. I stood there shocked. I never saw her this angry before.
Hawkmoth got up and started laughing. "You think you can beat me? ME? You two are children, you have no idea how much power your miraculous have." He says. I look over at Ladybug, her hands are in fist, her face is red, she looks like she will explode any second. "You want power? Come and get it!" She yells as she swings her yoyo again, but this time Hawkmoth blocked it with his cane, her yoyo wrapped around it. He began to laugh but Ladybug pulled her yoyo back with the cane along with it. Hawkmoth didn't have time to react, still holding the cane, he flew into the wall with a hard thud. "Let's finish this." She said and we began to walk towards him as he tried to get up. "CATACLYSM!" I say and I began to run with Ladybug right behind me swinging her yoyo. Hawkmoth found the energy to standup, he took his cane and started swinging it. I try to grab it but instead he moved out of the way. I couldn't stop my self fast enough. I used the wall to stop, putting both hands up against it, uh oh.. I looked behind me to see that Ladybug used her yoyo to tie up Hawkmoth while he was distracted by me. I hear a loud cracking sound, I take my hands off the wall and look up. The ceiling's going to fall. Before I could warn Ladybug it started to fall down. "LB!!! WATCH OUT!" I yell as she stands up from tying Hawkmoths hands. She quickly looks up to see that it was too late. "NO!" I yell and run towards her. But it was too late. The ceiling had fallen.