Chapter 1

This takes place in their mission To capture tora.

SASUKE'S POV:

We were on a mission to catch a cat named Tora,The dobe was annoying the hell out of me and that Fangirls just have to be as loud as him no maybe a even louder & annoying.'*sigh* why am I stuck in this team?' I thought

Time Skipu~ brought to you by Gaara~~(Gaara:Do you have a cookie??)

We finally catched the cat and.we are currently heading to the Hokage Tower.When we arrived we all saw an Anbu with a Fox mask and at the corner of my eye I saw the Dobe's & Kakashi-sensei's eyes lit up like a child who got candy.I saw the dobe takling the Anbu and they both landed on the ground with a 'thump' "NARUTO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" I heard Sakura yell that made my ears hurt 'I swear she's more louder than the Dobe.' I saw the Anbu and the dobe Stand u-wait the Anbu's height.....much like our height,'is that really an Anbu?'I thought with disblief as I saw that the Anbu was about the same height as the dobe but an inch taller and I can tell the Anbu was a girl because of her breast (Shyuki-nyan: perv...) The Hokage decided to speak "ah...team 7 this is your co-sensei.Everyone can you pls introduce yourselves?" "Hai" we all replied except the dobe and sensei as they were still looking at the Anbu."HI! My names sakura harun, please to meet you!!" Sakura introduced herself."Sasuke?" I heard Sensei say my name "Hn.Sasuke Uchiha." I introduced myself while glaring at the Anbu "Kyaaa! Sasuke your so cool!!!" I heard Sakura yell 'Hn. Stupid Fangirls.' I thought "wait....hey you still didn't introduced yourself Naruto!" Sakura yelled and right.beside.my.ears. "Huh? Oh she already knows me." The dobe said casually with a sheepish grin "and you Kakashi-sensei?" "Yes Sakura I already know her" was sensei's reply "Kitsune can you introduce yourself?" The Hokage asked the Anbu now known as Kitsune "Hai Gramps." "Hey you can't disrespect the Hokage like that!!!" Sakura yelled "Sakura it's okay,Hokage-sama is already used to it." Iruka-sensei said (Shyuki-nyan: I almost forgot about him :3) "As you can hear Gramps called me Kitsune but that's just my codename,Sooo pls don't be surprise if I tell you my Real name,ok?" The Anbu announced to us all "ok/hn" Sakura and me replied "My real name is......Naruko Uzumaki." The Anbu introduced herself as she got her mask from her face ,me and sakura looked at her in disblief but especially me bacause I saw the most beautiful girl I seen in my life. She looks like the dobe but a girl,more feminine and pretti-no beautiful. I swear that I'm blushing right now (Shyuki-nyan: The media pic.)

Sakura POV:

'WHAT!? UZAMAKI!? IS SHE NARUTO'S SISTER!?!?' I thought with disblief. At the corner of my eye I saw Sasuke-kun blushing while looking at her 'cha!!! How dare she steal our Sasuke-kun away from us!!' Inner me thought 'yeah!!! Grrrr...I'll make Sasuke-kun MINE!!!" I thought as I glared at our Co-sensei or should I say rival.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shyuki-nyan: whoo!*wipes sweat off forehead* yes I finished Chapter one! I'm sorry Reader-san that I didn't updated until now cause of school ya know and I'M SO SORRY THAT MY STORY IS SHORT CAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA :P hey Naruto can you do the disclaimer?

Naruto: ok believe it! Ai/Shiroyuki doesn't own Me or Naruto,Masashi Kishimoto does. She only owns Naruko and some other OC's that will be in the story believe it!!!

Shyuki-nyan: So Vote
Comment
An-

Naruto: Follow!!

Ja' ne!!!

Shyuki-nyan: Arghhh!! Naruto why did you interupted me!?😡