Chapter 8

I'M SO SO SO SORRY KITTENS THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE! I WAS BUSY 'CAUSE OF SCHOOL! TT_TT I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! HERE'S A CHAPTER KITTENS! I'LL MAKE IT LONG! I'll try my best to make it interesting...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Naruko's POV

"My, My, Zabuza, are you afraid?" I asked him, smirking.

"Ha! Why would I be afraid of you?" Wow. He has a huge ego, are all swordsman like this? Oh wait, I am one. I feel like an idiot.

"Pfft! Then why are you shaking!?" I asked, "Ha! I'm just excited to fight you!" He replied to me, making a few hand signs.

6 water clone's appeared beside him, 3 of his clones running in my team's direction. I looked at my team and saw Kakashi stabbing the 3 clone's with a kunai.

"Hey Kaka-baka! You handle Zabuza, I'll handle his clones and protect the Bridge Builder. " I told Kakashi. He nodded, "If we're fighting him I need this." He said as he showed us his Sharingan.

'Pffft show off.'

I looked at Sasuke and he seemed pretty shocked.

Moomoo and Kakashi leaked an amount of bloodlust, I looked to see Sasuke took a Kunai from his Kunai holster and pointed it to his heart.

When I realized what he was doing I said, "Sasuke! You idiot! Don't go killing yourself! Did you foget about your ambission!?" I hissed at him.

Sasuke's POV

When I felt Kakashi-sensei's and that Rouge Nin's Bloodlust... I wanted to die, it was so unbearable.

I took a Kunai from my Kunai holster and pointed it to my heart, I was about to kill myself when Naruko told me.

"Sasuke! You idiot! Don't go killing yourself! Did you forget about your ambission!?"

When she said that, I remembered him... what he has done...

'S-she's right... if I die here, I can't get my revenge on him.'

"Sasuke-kun!!" (You already know who that is...)

"Oi teme!" (Dis too...)

"She's right Sasuke! I won't let any of my comrades die!" Kakashi-sensei told me.

I took a deep breath and readied my kunai, I jumped in front of Tazuna and became highly alert.

Naruko's POV

I sighed in relief when Sasuke calmed down,

'That stupid Uchiha! I really thought that he was gonna kill himself!'

I glared at him but my glare softened when I realized that he was scared because of Kaka-baka's and Zabuza's bloodlust. It was understandable because he was a genin.

I looked at Sakura and Naruto.

I'm not really worried about Naruto cause I sometimes get mad and my bloodlust was worst than this... and Sakura... I don't know... I'm guessing she was too busy fawning and worrying over Sasuke.

I pulled out my sword, Raika, and unsheathed him.

Yes. Him. My sword. To tell you the truth... Raika is a spirit, Raika is one of the sacred sword, which they are called 'Seishin-tekina ken' but we just call them 'Seishin', is a living spirit which empowers the sword and lends it's strength to the wielder. There are only 3 Seishin's, which is Raika, Kasai and Kaze.

The swords only chooses their owner's reancarnation. But Raika won't tell me, the only thing he told me was that I'm one of them and there are two others, and that the two of them were boys...("=_=)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shyuki-nyan: Raika, Kasai and Kaze in the media pic.

Naruko: And Shyuki-nyan doesn't own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does! And she doesn't own the pic's too! All rights go to the owner.

Shyuki-nyan: TT__TT sadly... But I do own Naruko! So

Both: Ja' ne~!

Shyuki-nyan: And also... I'm very sorry I didn't updated Kittens😢! And if the media doesn't work, here! ⬇☟

 I'm very sorry I didn't updated Kittens😢! And if the media doesn't work, here! ⬇☟

And I know some of you are thinking Bleach/ Zanpakuto, I'll just say that...

Yes... I copied it... I didn't have any ideas left...

And I'm making a new story everyone! It's called 'NARUTO'S A GIRL!?' Yeah... it's cause I had a dream that Naruto was a girl sooooo why not?